Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who have Brighton got in the League Cup tonight?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Yep for my sins! :(
:lolol: I'm bringing my girlfriend along for her first Palace game (Poor Girl!!) Her Dad and Twin Brother are Die hard Millwall fans (Even Poorer girl) :lolol: She's going to be converted, singing Glad all over all the way home tonight ;)

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
eagles #1 said:
:lolol: I'm bringing my girlfriend along for her first Palace game (Poor Girl!!) Her Dad and Twin Brother are Die hard Millwall fans (Even Poorer girl) :lolol: She's going to be converted, singing Glad all over all the way home tonight ;)

Ah what a nice 'feel good factor' story. Careful her dad and bruv aren't on the look out for you and err hope you know about the birds and the bees Homer.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Learn to read you cocksucker this was done by a leeds fan you c unt

Read the details wanker, this thread was started bt 'Eagles #1'. Who's the prat here ?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
bhaexpress said:
Read the details wanker, this thread was started bt 'Eagles #1'. Who's the prat here ?

BHA. Leave it out. There was another thread exactly like this started off by White Rose. Jumped in with two feet...might wanna apol to TMLS.

:drink:

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Actually I've only just found out we've been knocked out! Just as I was flying out to Turkey on hols I walked past the Sports Bar (those of you familiar with Gatwick South Terminal will know where that is) just in time to see Jake Robinson put us 2-1 up away at Shrewsbury.

Safe in the knowledge we wouldn't throw it away I got on the plane and went away happy. Never bothered checking since.

Bugger.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Brovian said:
Actually I've only just found out we've been knocked out! Just as I was flying out to Turkey on hols I walked past the Sports Bar (those of you familiar with Gatwick South Terminal will know where that is) just in time to see Jake Robinson put us 2-1 up away at Shrewsbury.

Safe in the knowledge we wouldn't throw it away I got on the plane and went away happy. Never bothered checking since.

Bugger.

:lolol: :lol:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Brighton Bloke said:
Ah what a nice 'feel good factor' story. Careful her dad and bruv aren't on the look out for you and err hope you know about the birds and the bees Homer.
Her brother's actually in the same class as me at college, really nice bloke for a Millwall fan. :eek:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Brovian said:

Bugger.
:clap2: See this thread is f***ing useful!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Just out of interest what was the score v Shrewsbury?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
eagles #1 said:
:clap2: See this thread is f***ing useful!
Yeah! I vaguely thought we had Burnley in the next round, dunno why. Ah well, the perils of being a Big Game Charlie I suppose.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brighton Bloke said:
BHA. Leave it out. There was another thread exactly like this started off by White Rose. Jumped in with two feet...might wanna apol to TMLS.

:drink:

If you read my comments you'll notice that I did actually say that in my original post actually. Suggest you leave it out :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here