Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who hates the queen?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
She does an important job, helping to keep the population of pheasants down to a managable level. And I like her in those green wellies.

Dandyman

In London village.
Ernest said:
Was he really caught in bed with Lennox Lewis :angry: :angry: :angry:

The two timing bastard. Kinky will be heartbroken.

Stumpy Tim

My opinion of the Royal Family has grown since I moved here & get a holiday for that slag's birthday.

The only royal I like is Harry, because he drinks, smokes & is basically a playboy. Good lad

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Was in London on Saturday. Wandered up The Mall late morning and the Palace area was swarming with tourists all lapping up good ole GB Ltd.

And when the Irish guards played "Amarillo" (yes they f***ing did) whilst changing the guard, I was buying the t-shirt too.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Bozza said:
Was in London on Saturday. Wandered up The Mall late morning and the Palace area was swarming with tourists all lapping up good ole GB Ltd.

And when the Irish guards played "Amarillo" (yes they f***ing did) whilst changing the guard, I was buying the t-shirt too.

:lolol: nice one bozza

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
I just think she looks like a lunatic in that picture.

Still, it makes a change from miserable bag lady.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Yet again the sexist attitudes of Nsc emerge :rolleyes:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Stumpy Tim said:
My opinion of the Royal Family has grown since I moved here & get a holiday for that slag's birthday.

The only royal I like is Harry, because he drinks, smokes & is basically a playboy. Good lad

Interesting. I find Harry the worst of the lot. IMO he's a spoilt, stupid, arrogant, classless little 'hooray henry' shite.

If he could display a little class and tact then my opionion would change for the better. But I can't help thinking that if he were not the Queen's grandson and was a joe nobody like the rest of us, he'd be nothing more than a fosters swilling, kappa tracksuit wearing, burberry capped chav cruising around town in a white vauxhall nova.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure I buy the tourism argument. If the royal palaces and lands were fully open I think they might attract some visitors and France hardly lacks a tourist industry.

Nothing personal against the Queen, who performs her duties in a professional and inoffensive way, but I find the attraction of the whole inbred soap opera to be unfathomable.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
garry nelsons left foot said:
Interesting. I find Harry the worst of the lot. IMO he's a spoilt, stupid, arrogant, classless little 'hooray henry' shite.

If he could display a little class and tact then my opionion would change for the better. But I can't help thinking that if he were not the Queen's grandson and was a joe nobody like the rest of us, he'd be nothing more than a fosters swilling, kappa tracksuit wearing, burberry capped chav cruising around town in a white vauxhall nova.
Damn straight. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Timmy, what the f*** are you on about? There is NOTHING to admire in Harry. He's a CUNT?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I think they are all great.
God Bless them :bowdown: :bowdown:

I will be forcing the Kids to stand in silence at 3 o clock on Christmas Day to listen to the speech...as we do every year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here