Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who hasnt got a life.....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I just logged on to check my e-mail, honest.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone.

:wave:

Off to the pub soon, if I can get my 2 (hungover) sons up. My how things have changed. It was only a few years ago that the little sods used to get up at 03:45am on Christmas morning.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Happy Christmas Everyone. Done Church; Turkey in the oven; will start the alcohol at noon. Soon be Boxing Day and off to Withers via Mithras House P & R. Presume it will be running.
See you there :wave:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Buzz said:
I just logged on to check my e-mail, honest.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone.

:wave:

Off to the pub soon, if I can get my 2 (hungover) sons up. My how things have changed. It was only a few years ago that the little sods used to get up at 03:45am on Christmas morning.

I dragged my two out of bed at 7.30 against their will just to let them know what it feels like. :lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
im off to the pub in a bit, and would like to apologize in advance for any drivel that i may post later

although most of you should be used to it by now :lolol:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I had to check email and pick my team for Itasagoal, honest. All I can see on NSC is more threads about West Ham and pointless threads about unworkable point schemes:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas everyone and at least my Dad will be happy when I give him his West Ham ticket.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Currently 37 members and 45 lurkers on line, bunch of saddos, and it's 10.30 pm your time.
Merry Christmas you lot of no mates. From one of the 37. :clap2:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Kids asleep, Paddy in some sort of drunken stupor playing pool with himself, I am sat here scouring the sale sites. Heh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here