Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who hasn't been to a match at the Amex yet??

Who hasn't been to a match at the Amex yet

• Total voters

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Leonard Bernstein! Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce, and Lester Bangs.

It's the end of the thread as we know it.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
My Mum

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Lord Lucan

saw parts of Shergar in my pie on saturday.........does that count as attending?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Punxsutawney Phil

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I have been exiled since the Peterborough game. Watching the Liverpool/Leeds/WHU games on the telly over here have made me miss it terribly. I'm hoping to nick my Dad's ST for the Southampton game and am wondering if my return to the Amex will actually be more emotional than my first visit. I'd rather my returning visit was for Saints rather than Wrexham, as pleased as I am with the latter.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Me. Not sure when I'll be able to yet either!:shrug:

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
I haven't yet, hoping to be back in the country to see the Wrexham game

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Me. Health problems - on a good day I might manage an eight hour round trip, plus parking, getting to the stadium, and all the rest of it. On a not so good day, no chance of even getting half way there. Absolutely no chance of knowing a good day until I wake up in the morning, so until they manage to bring in some sort of POTG, or a season ticket one-match transfer scheme, I'll only be watching away matches.

Crap thread alert !!

Thank you so much for the private message questioning the reply I made to this comment (post No. 15) but i'm happy to discuss it in the open as I have nothing to hide.

"If that's your contribution....." right, that was a light hearted dig at someone who although thinking it was a crap thread (which it clearly IS) went to the trouble of posting that thus pushing it back to the top of the board and giving it more coverage.

"I expect your post count to be over 600 by the end of the day" again, another light hearted dig, this time at NSC in general, as you were on a post count of about 350, I was 'suggesting' that in a short space of time you could find, lets say, an additional 250 'crap threads' on here that the public need alerting to.

"search well, you'll find one about masterbating at work, not to mention numerous ones about wild animals having a punch up" This was simply a couple of examples of previous threads on here that could benefit from your work alerting everyone when a crap thread is displayed.

I hope this has cleared up the situation, by the way I'm being sarcastic (Google it, you'll be amazed*)

*that was also sarcasm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here