• barnsley

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Nottm Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i dont go to many away game due to money if i had the money i would do all the away games and i am only doing the away grounds i haven't been too like Bolton and Blackburn and Cardiff

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
i dont go to many away game due to money if i had the money i would do all the away games and i am only doing the away grounds i haven't been too like Bolton and Blackburn and Cardiff

Should be alright unless you have to write a letter to confirm your attendance.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Watford is shit
Barnsley is soulless, oversized and windswept

But Palace is shocking and the Half Awake stand looks the same and offers the same standard of amenities as it did in the 1950s, only for about ten times the admission price. Shit effort. f***ing Nigels.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Of the ones I've been to it has to be Selhurst Park, utterly WANK.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Watford, Palarse, Burnley and Blackpool are all equally sh1t.

Have you been to Blackpool in the last couple of years? It used to be a shocking mess but since they finished it, it's as good as any other stadium in the Championship, and the away fans have padded seats.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Watford (rightly) gets a pasting but at least it's nice and central with lots of booze and grub places to chose from ... gets at least 1* for that.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Palace for me. Poor antiquated ground that has had no money spent in it for years.

If it was still in our league it would have been West Ham's ground. Last year I could not even see the pitch in the "Restrictive View" seats.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Have you been to Blackpool in the last couple of years? It used to be a shocking mess but since they finished it, it's as good as any other stadium in the Championship, and the away fans have padded seats.

There are only a few padded seats and you have to pay extra for them, the away end has numerous pillars in the way and they don't sell beer at halftime.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's a bottom four of Watford, Peterborough, Blackpool and Palace for me.

But Watford and Peterborough have decent away ends and Blackpool doesn't smell, so I've plumped for Palace.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How much of the game do you miss due to the poles, none if you are honest.The important criteria are the manager and the team, not the shop window that the team are playing in,we have a fantastic ground, Palarse have a manager and a team with bollox, we don`t, the stadium does not win games the manager and the team do that,we will finish mid table at best this season good luck to Palarse,and hopefully the dictator wil learn from his mistakes

Of course Withdean was such a wonderful place to be when it was windy and raining but we didn't notice it when the team were winning ??? The conditions you watch a match in make a difference - to both the supporters and the team.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There are only a few padded seats and you have to pay extra for them, the away end has numerous pillars in the way and they don't sell beer at halftime.

There weren't that many of us last season, so it was sit where you want, & I didn't pay extra for a padded seat which as far as I could see where throughout the away section.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
but who are we to comment on what are all far, far better than Withdean.
Saying they are far, far better is a huge understatement. But that doesn't mean we can't say what we think of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here