Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has the most stupid, embarrassing goal celebration?

Well?

• Lee Hughes' stupid wanky little jig?

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Kevin Nolan's stupid wanky chicken thing?

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
I agree, not much to choose between them. However, Nolan is a good footballer, who makes himself look stupid when he scores. Lee Hughes, on the other hand, is a nasty piece of work to boot!

CBWHU

Oct 25, 2011
3. Robbie Keanes ridiculous head over heels folowed by either weird handshakey thing or even worse bow and arrow routine

MRWHU

Oct 25, 2011
I think you're missing the point. He's not only scored, he's wound you up so much you've felt the need to post an internet poll on the subject. How do you think that makes him feel? Well chuffed no doubt.

Amazing that the bloke who gifted him the goal doesn't seem to have wound anyone up at all....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think you're missing the point. He's not only scored, he's wound you up so much you've felt the need to post an internet poll on the subject. How do you think that makes him feel? Well chuffed no doubt.

Amazing that the bloke who gifted him the goal doesn't seem to have wound anyone up at all....

Not really chap. I've always thought he makes himself look a prick, regardless of who he's scored against. I've never seen Hughes score against us, yet he's in the poll too, for his equally knobbish celebration. What was your point?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On reflection, I've decided that Hughes' jig is MARGINALLY more embarrassing.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Why did Nolan feel the need to parade round half the pitch pointing at his name yesterday having scored a goal I wonder?
To remind people that he was once a semi well known footballer?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
perhaps it was to remind his Mrs what her surname is (before she changes it)?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

Amazing that people aren't 'wound up' by an error made by a superb young player of ours rather than the fish eyed goon who having fortuitously managed to get himself on the scoresheet decided to act like he'd just scored a 95th minute winner against whoever your rivals are? Really? You're amazed by that?

The mentality of some people :shrug:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Amazing that people aren't 'wound up' by an error made by a superb young player of ours rather than the fish eyed goon who having fortuitously managed to get himself on the scoresheet decided to act like he'd just scored a 95th minute winner against whoever your rivals are? Really? You're amazed by that?

:clap:

MRWHU

Oct 25, 2011

Good point, well made. Although there was nothing fortuitous about it. Excellent piece of opportunism brought on by constant pressure on the ball during the first 20 minutes (and after that, quite the opposite)

I just think that the best way to deal with players trying to wind you up is to pretend they don't exist.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Good point, well made. Although there was nothing fortuitous about it. Excellent piece of opportunism brought on by constant pressure on the ball during the first 20 minutes (and after that, quite the opposite)

I just think that the best way to deal with players trying to wind you up is to pretend they don't exist.
I think the best way to deal with Kevin Nolan wouldn't be to pretend it so much as ensure it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Players like Hughes and Nolan are great, they get the atmosphere going. Not disagreeing that they are both huge twats, but they give you a focus.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nolan wins then. He'll be so pleased.

Its not to be sniffed at. Making yourself look a bigger cock than Lee Hughes, is no mean feat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here