Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has the biggest FEET on NSC

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
Size 15 for me, and no, you can't buy them in shops. Some spotty teenager normally looks at you like a freak and says "we,ve got them in a 12 would you like to try those?"

Walktall.co.uk Terrible styles and overpriced. :angry:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just look in the sales. Whenever you're looking for a bargain pair of football boots or something, they invariably have them for about £3 in size 6 and size 14!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
your foot is the same size as the distance between youre elbow and wrist - FACT!

I was born without elbows. I have sort of matchstick man arms, each so easily lit, all sulphurous and rested on too heavily by birds. I thought most of the ornthological community were unaware of the robins squatting in my heartless breast, but sometimes it must be apparant as their droppings are so clearly fresh and smudged on the inside of my lapels. When others know of the living of my innards vultures and winged-i-want-what-you've-gots orbit my skull claiming ownership and intent, none buckled by a propensity for guilt or personal modesty. In summer, with my longer willowing sleeps, sometimes the waking moments see me nested by the countless; smaller British birds locked in plenty behind my tussled half-flesh eyes, pecking the insects the likes of shoulder-housed starlings or thrushes are too large to chase. I am forced to shake and pluck for an hour or more in a friendly fashion, afraid my oscillation might split a family or send an egg to the hardened doom of modernist floors. Off the survivors flap, and it's just me, my straightened, lightable limbs and the robins who live limply on in this crucified farmland state, fearful of the coal-hearted black featherers who'll take without question and smirk beakily in conquest.

I have size 10.4 shoes and a size 2 brain.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
Where do you buy your canoes from then? I agree they are over priced.

Occasionally High and Mighty but a similar problem. Tend to buy 3 pairs at a time when I buy any. lsts me a little while. In the States you can buy them in any shop no problem.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well I'm a 14. And it is a nightmare finding them.

MB, you are a genius.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ian Thorpe AKA The THORPEDO, wears 17. I've met him through work, and they are mahoosive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here