Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Has The Best Username?

I really like Bars Mar...very clever...for his age

While a complete twat at times, Bar's names on the face of it is very ingenius.....

But what about the Vatican City's No.2 Keeper (No.2 due to the fact the Pope is No.1)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
A few names that always appeal to me when the contribute:

Theatre of Trees - epic
Pavilionaire - clever
Seagullible - profound
Playing On The Grit - clever (doesn't post much)
Horton's Half Time Iceberg - makes me laugh
Alex, Alex Dawson oo! oo! - 'cos it's long
Dick Knight's Mumm - satire
Face in the Crowd - deferential
Kneon Light - nails the man

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008

Theatre of Trees - epic
Pavilionaire - clever
Seagullible - profound

I didn't think anyone would've noticed little ole me!!! Thanks for the mention TRHK.

Just incase you wondered where my name comes from, back in the 70s when we were growing up there was a huge patch of grit on the pavement so me and my brother used to skid our bikes through it when playing CHiPs! I was Jon, he was Ponch!!! We were always playing on the grit!

Of course, those were the days when kids could play out and graze their knees, roll around in all kinds of muck and generally enjoy themselves...not like today when kids are wrapped in cotton wool. The grit has now unsurprisingly gone - replaced by tarmac.

Just incase you wondered where my name comes from, back in the 70s when we were growing up there was a huge patch of grit on the pavement so me and my brother used to skid our bikes through it when playing CHiPs! I was Jon, he was Ponch!!! We were always playing on the grit!

So you're saying its not a play on Steve Gritt ? How bizarre!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I also adopted the identity of Officer Poncherello whenst upon my Grifter, cycling the mean streets of Basingstoke on the lookout for thieves and fair maidens with disabled fathers, who were being threatened and bullied by lawless loan sharks.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I also adopted the identity of Officer Poncherello whenst upon my Grifter, cycling the mean streets of Basingstoke on the lookout for thieves and fair maidens with disabled fathers, who were being threatened and bullied by lawless loan sharks.

I always used to be Lt Getrea...mean and moody with a heart of gold.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
will someone please f***ing EXPLAIN what Vlad the Impala means??

A model of Vlad The IMPLALER...

vlad.jpg

A friendly looking IMPALA family...

WebImpala03.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I always used to be Lt Getrea...mean and moody with a heart of gold.

CHiP%27s.jpg

Come on. Ponch was the DUDE.
And he looked like my PE teacher Mr Yusuf, who used to eye us all up in the showers to "make sure we were washing ourselves".

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Probably mine. As it incorporates my surname, AND an awesome keyboard. AND I play keyboard. All works.

Failing that.....Trufflehound. Just like it.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough

Theatre of Trees - epic
Pavilionaire - clever
Seagullible - profound

Yay, Fame at last. I never get mentioned in these sort of threads

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
CHiP%27s.jpg

Come on. Ponch was the DUDE.
And he looked like my PE teacher Mr Yusuf, who used to eye us all up in the showers to "make sure we were washing ourselves".

I was always Jon because I was blond and my brother was Ponch because he had dark hair. We rode side by side even when the double decker bus was coming from behind us and could've killed us. Jon and Ponch never gave in to the big trucks on the highway so we didn't go single file for the traffic on our estate!.

My brother and I had Budgie bikes (rip offs of Choppers) but later I had a Grifter. We spent all our time looking for clues to crimes that had never happened.

Being CHiPs was a grown up version of us riding round solving crimes pretending to be The Red Hand Gang which is who we modelled ourselves on before CHiPs. I'm so glad I was a kid in the 70s and 80s. They have nothing in that class these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here