Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has the best avatar?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Danny Seagulls is the best, it reflects his favourite hobbie and what most of you are.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Mine's the f'ing best.

Deep Purple (check), naked chick (check), flares (check), rock God hair (check), rock and f'ing roll (check and check), guitars (check.)

Too f'ing awesomic for words to describe.

Except, that is, with the above.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I'd like to change mine, but I'm worried too many people know my hilariously, witty, punctual messages by my avatar, rather than my username...

After all, that is how I remember most users.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'd like to change mine, but I'm worried too many people know my hilariously, witty, punctual messages by my avatar, rather than my username...

I'd change it if I were you :p

Danny Seagull's and Mendoza's are top quality!!

I seem to chop and change mine quite a bit, although my new one is one of my favourites-is a still image from a film from Stalinist Russia called "tractoritsky" with the guy jabbering away in russian then saying "tank...WOOOOO" which is the image i chose......

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
The bald fella with the white shirt from the Stockport region that featured on Derby Gull's avatar used to make me chuckle lots.
Plus I fancy lots the girl on Durlston's one.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(

After all, that is how I remember most users.

How would you define 'punctual' in regard to a post?

Within one minute of the original post? Five minutes? Perhaps a new thread is called for...

Or maybe not :wink:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've only ever had two and changed it just recently, although I've got one of the Pope in a Brighton shirt as a standby.

My personal favourites are Barrel of Fun and of course Beach Hut. Ernest's deserves a mention too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here