Who has a flat screen tv here?

Who has a flatscreen tv

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
NB: Just to add that I was unable to focus on a moving ball during the England v T & T game on Sunday night, won't put that down to the telly though, I think it was the American cast off cameras they were using

Either you were drunk, or the update rate on your TV isn't very good.

Fatboy Stenno

Feb 26, 2007
Haywards Heath
:thumbsup:

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 41
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 40

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Why didn't you just buy a proper flatscreen and mount it on the wall?

Looks a right mess from behind, and its a rear projector so it cant be viewed fron the sides ony a good picture if you are directly in front.....minus reflections.!!

and when the bulbs on the TV blow will you buy new ones? or just have a nice low serving hatch for short people in your wall?

PS next time mark the hole you want to cut on the wall, that will avoid the STePPED effect at the top!!

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...that has given me an idea...now, where did I leave my hacksaw?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Spent my spare cash on a season ticket, would be interested to know, how many
so loyal fans have a Flat screen TV and but no season ticket.

:lolol: That has got to be THE worst dig at people for not buying season tickets I have ever heard :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
i just bought a 28" flatscreen sony triniton crt with built in freeview for £35 off ebay, perfect nick, with stand. :clap2:
looked into buying a bottom range lcd for £400-500 but there's no point as i only get a freeview signal. by the time HD comes to sussex, 2012?, lcd's will be old and dead technology. at that time i'll buy one of the new technology tv's (led?) that are 3mm thick and can be rolled up or put onto t-shirts :D ....sony have already produced one..
to me, it's not worth upgrading yet- on a SD signal lcd's can be pretty crap (unlike the display ones which look all pretty with a HD disc playing).

The quality of the screen and freeview decoder does make a big difference though. I not long ago bought a new LCD TV and I only have freeview but the quality of the standard definition TV is much better on the new set. There is a noticable difference if I watch TV throught he inbuilt tuner than the external box I already had. It really comes into its own when you watch films though either upscaled DVD or hi-def. I used to have a 28" Trinitron a few years back and it was a BEAST :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here