• Russell Slade

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Another NSC member- name and shame

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1066gull

Phil Mitchell!

I said that to my mum 3 months ago and she belittled it!!!!

It has to be a Mitchell man and Phil was an alchi back then. Its the one people will think the least of because Heather was bullied by Phil back then

1066gull

EastEnders in the 90's: Nick tries 2 poison Dot, Phil is an alcoholic, evryones asking who got Michelle pregnant and As Ricky and Bianca grow closer, Sam Mitchell makes a shocking return to throw a spanner in the works

EastEnders in 2009: Nick tries 2 poison Dot, Phil is an alcoholic, evryones askin who got Heather Trott pregnant and As Ricky and Bianca grow closer, Sam Mitchell makes a shocking return to throw a spanner in the works!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its billy - FACTMUNDO

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Russell Slade was away from the training ground yesterday. On his way up the M23 to Walford ?. The plot thickens.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Russell Slade was away from the training ground yesterday. On his way up the M23 to Walford ?. The plot thickens.

I've never watched this BBC drivel, though I have to pay the bastards for producing it. Is there an alleged football team in Walford?? Maybe Slade could be lured out to Sporting Eldorado....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dirty Den

Big Ron

Robbie "eat orange thru a tennis racket ratboy" Jackson

Beppe from Eastenders

Barry from Eastenders

Little Cofi

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Lagi, the little one from Stavros Flatley?

090410_stavros_flatley_os.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will Russell Slade be OUTED tonight ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sherlock Spielberg has deduced my dear Watson. Heather called up the Father last night and referred to " yoghurt lid gate ". This could be a Red Herring. She was set up at the club when some good looking guy was paid by her " Friend " the Blonde binner whose name escapes me at the moment to chat up Heather but they guy who did chat her up , who was incidentally a good looking guy and saw her for the lovely Woman she is was infact genuine.

She cottoned on to the set up incorrectly and fled the club when the paid for Man came in afterwards.

After careful examination of the facts to hand , Heather than went back to the flat where GARY HOBBS was on the Sofa wanking, drinking and watching a repeat of the West Ham FA Cup Final defeat on dvd.

Hobbs in a drunken moment and feeling sorry for Heather then did the dirty deed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sherlock Spielberg has deduced my dear Watson. Heather called up the Father last night and referred to " yoghurt lid gate ". This could be a Red Herring. She was set up at the club when some good looking guy was paid by her " Friend " the Blonde binner whose name escapes me at the moment to chat up Heather but they guy who did chat her up , who was incidentally a good looking guy and saw her for the lovely Woman she is was infact genuine.

She cottoned on to the set up incorrectly and fled the club when the paid for Man came in afterwards.

After careful examination of the facts to hand , Heather than went back to the flat where GARY HOBBS was on the Sofa wanking, drinking and watching a repeat of the 1976 West Ham FA Cup Final defeat on dvd.

Hobbs in a drunken moment and feeling sorry for Heather then did the dirty deed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here