Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who feels a bit silly?

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
I know I do!

Saturday was defiantly my lesson that a frustrating performance beer and NSC is a bad mix! Apologies for Saturdays rants. Anyone else want to share my humble pie?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
tis natural...saturday was pretty deflating...always good to not get too carried away in victory as well as defeat.....maybe a few more Newcastle tickets will be shifted

gatwickseagull07

Jan 30, 2012
Exeter
I don't think any of us need to feel silly, our recent form & run of results hasn't been good enough & were entitled to moan. This was a great result today, but it was only Ipswich, we need a good run of results or to show we can compete against the top sides in the league. It's still only 4 wins in 18 matches, fingers crossed we can put a good run together & sign a few players quickly, although only 3 points of the play offs somehow lol

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't think any of us need to feel silly, our recent form & run of results hasn't been good enough & were entitled to moan. This was a great result today, but it was only Ipswich, we need a good run of results or to show we can compete against the top sides in the league. It's still only 4 wins in 18 matches, fingers crossed we can put a good run together & sign a few players quickly, although only 3 points of the play offs somehow lol

That's Ipswich who have been in good form since McCarthy took over is it? This is a strange division where any team can beat any team. Just look at Charlton beating Watford 4-3 today. Moaners will moan regardless.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Pork pie is notable by his absence since kick off. He obviously can't find anything negative to say so keeps quiet.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Also true that it's 9 wins in 23.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Strange day, the Ipswich fans were adamant it would be 3-0 to them in the pub today

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That's Ipswich who have been in good form since McCarthy took over is it? This is a strange division where any team can beat any team. Just look at Charlton beating Watford 4-3 today. Moaners will moan regardless.

to back it up..boxing day Ipswich won at Charlton who as you say beat Watford....who....etc

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I know I do!

Saturday was defiantly my lesson that a frustrating performance beer and NSC is a bad mix! Apologies for Saturdays rants. Anyone else want to share my humble pie?
to be fair I think your being hard on yourself we have seen some pretty below par performances of late. Lets hope this kick starts a winning run!!

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
tis natural...saturday was pretty deflating...always good to not get too carried away in victory as well as defeat.....maybe a few more Newcastle tickets will be shifted

Agreed having a moan up is all part of being a albion fan more targeted at the gus out brigade. Which in my beer fueled rage I was a part of. Not carried away either results aren't the be all and end all just yet, just pleased with the performance, which recently have been below par

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
One Swallow does not make a summer.

That works both ways. When we lost against Watford that was our first home defeat in seven.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They will all be back quick as a flash if it goes wrong against Derby, the board is splitting about 70/30 in favour of Gus and I can only see that slide to 50/50 or worse within the next 3 months unless there is sustained improvement and new signings.This is the way with all manager/club relationships.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Today does not cover up the lacklustre one dimensional play at the last 5/6 homegames.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nope. This team should be higher. Gus himself said so. As it stamds with the squad we have sixth minimum. Squad so far underachieving. Lets hope for morw ipwsich perf in 2013.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
They will all be back quick as a flash if it goes wrong against Derby, the board is splitting about 70/30 in favour of Gus and I can only see that slide to 50/50 or worse within the next 3 months unless there is sustained improvement and new signings.This is the way with all manager/club relationships.

What board? You mean the message board which is a total irrelevance and entirely unrepresentative of the quiet majority? Or the club's board... now that would be worrying... but I don't believe for a second that they're only 70-30 in favour of Poyet...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Game of confidence ...a few wins and position changes...of course it can go the other way too...but my belief is tht if the former happens and there are a couple of quality signings in the 'window' (with the possible return of Vicente) ..we could have an interesting second half to the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here