Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who else wants a fight? I'll take ya all on!

St.George

Sep 19, 2003
BN25 1TH
:stupid:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I'm ever so slightly pissed but not enough to randomly fight, even if you do spill my chips - although thats harder in a country where they come in two layers of paper bags and not in a crappy plastic containery thing.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
level1_don006.gif

Last edited:

St.George

Sep 19, 2003
BN25 1TH
im perfectly sober tonight but i'm all decked out in my new burberry tracksuit so i can av anyone!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
level1_don007.gif

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Hrm. I am wearing Addidas shoes, but they're skateboard shoes. And I'm wearing a shirt and casual trousers. So I'm just slightly too posh to be in the same chippers as a burberry-clad CHV (note the lack of an A, this is a seperate, Irish term). You'd be kicking off in Supermacs whilst I'm queuing in Macaris, probably.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
level1_don009.gif

St.George

Sep 19, 2003
BN25 1TH
I'll be out lookin for the sheffield crew tommorow and i will be displaying the burberry for all to see. i'll be hanging around outside unwins off-licence (preston rd) before kick off so come and introduce yourself and we can take em on together!

I'm talkin shit now so I'm off to bed! night :dunce:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Err, I'm in Ireland. Kinda far away from that match. And Kinda too middle class and posh to attack opposing fans.

I'm the kind of fan the Football League is targeting these days by increasing prices. They're trying to price hooligans out of the league, mean that only upper class twits can get in :lolol:

Now, if you'll excuse me, my Sony Vaio needs charging :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here