Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who else on NSC is a pansy?

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
What with Easy 10 and his soft hands and Marshy and his poor blistered heel, who else on here has a propensity for soft pathetic injuries?

Me first, I have an ingrowing toenail which is agony if left for too long, so to keep playing football has to be dug out and well-maintained on a weekly basis, usually after a long bath, when the nail is soft.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I got some serious arse chaf after walking from West Dean to Jevington and back...

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Lammy said:
I got some serious arse chaf after walking from West Dean to Jevington and back...

Vaseline is the answer.

I did a 25-mile walk in the Yorkshire Dales (called the Three Peaks Challenge or something) and THAT was chafing I can tell you!!

I was walking like you do when you're a kid and you get out of the sea wearing wet shorts for about a week.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Set of Tracksuits said:
Vaseline is the answer.

I did a 25-mile walk in the Yorkshire Dales (called the Three Peaks Challenge or something) and THAT was chafing I can tell you!!

I was walking like you do when you're a kid and you get out of the sea wearing wet shorts for about a week.

My prayers have been answered!

:bowdown:

a lill' dab'll do ya!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was incapacitated earlier this year due to some insect bites on my legs. My shins and ankles swelled up to the point where I couldn't walk or even drive. I ended up missing the Bristol Rovers game because of it as well.

People took the piss of course, but it was AGONY I tells ya. Oh, and I poked myself in the eye on Friday, and that bloody hurt as well.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Marshy said:
Vaseline has only one use in my opinion...and its not for my heels !:D

Why would putting vaseline on my heels help my arse chaf?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Lammy said:
Why would putting vaseline on my heels help my arse chaf?

Keep up lammy.

The blisters on my feet werent half as painful as the deep heat on my nuts ! bastard grabbed them as i was bending over....weh hey !

Even after i washed it off i was tingling the whole 90 mins....kept me running though !
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here