Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who else has got a mad wife... ?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
If you had to choose one or the other it would have to be the first one as at least that looks like it will still be standing when you wake up in the morning unlike option 2.

I would choose the third hidden option of anywhere else but either of those.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I think it would be quicker to ask "who has not got a mad wife?"!!!!

I thought mine was mad but no way would she pick those two holidays... I hope!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
My wife flew back from working out in Zambia last Saturday so as to get to Anfield on Sunday. She then flew back to Zambia on Wednesday afternoon! So it was an 8 hour drive to get to Lusaka, 10 hour flight and then we got a train at 6am on Sunday morning to get to Liverpool for opening time!! She is totally bonkers!!

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
My wife flew back from working out in Zambia last Saturday so as to get to Anfield on Sunday. She then flew back to Zambia on Wednesday afternoon! So it was an 8 hour drive to get to Lusaka, 10 hour flight and then we got a train at 6am on Sunday morning to get to Liverpool for opening time!! She is totally bonkers!!

Isn't there a gym nearer? :lol:

Edit:Beaten to it!

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea

Couldn't she have delayed the flight to thursday to go to Hull?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here