Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who does the cooking in your household?

scooter1

How soon is now?
It's about 90/10 in my favour. I finish work earlier, cook for the sprog and once he's in bed and the misses is in the bath, i cook for us. I really enjoy cooking, be it something basic during the week, or getting it on proper when I have time at the weekend

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Does anyone else photograph their cooking or am I just mental?

A huge amount of people photograph food and post it on FB or Instagram etc. It doesn't make them mental, it just makes them slightly annoying.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I do most of the cooking but it is through choice, I enjoy cooking, my wife is a very good cook but hates doing it so I am happy to do it, she does do all the washing up and stuff like that, so it is a team effort. We like doing things together :thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mrs P if I'm working in London, me if I'm not. Sunday roast, always me.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I do 95% of the cooking, the wife and kids wash and dry up. I like cooking and don't like washing and drying up so everyone's a winner !

jemwillett

Feb 17, 2012
Burgess Hill
I do most of it here. Son does occasional Thursday and wife most Saturdays. Rest down to me. I'll be doing the roast today, supping a glass of something and listening to Jarvis Cocker on Radio6. Will also control the dishwasher to an unhealthy degree. Also very fixated on washing being hung out correctly, especially thru' the winter.
We are also a family around the dinner table which does occasionally get interupted by mobile phone usage. Don't like that.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I do all the cooking at chez jevs. Wife would burn salad so she's not allowed anywhere near my kitchen, except to load the dishwasher !!!

Roast leg of lamb today, which is selling for around £7 for a leg in tescos. Love it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here