• Howard - oh f*** OFF Howard

Votes: 24 36.9%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Very very easily. At the age of FIVE, my son christened Howard 'Mr. Annoying-head Man'.

Howard is a tit of the highest order.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How the HELL can Howard not be winning a 'who would you most like to punch' poll? I DESPAIR of this place sometimes.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
How the HELL can Howard not be winning a 'who would you most like to punch' poll? I DESPAIR of this place sometimes.

I think it's because Thomas is contantly all over what seems like every ad break at the moment telling us about how is bankrupt bank that will soon be lending people their own money is going to treat you so well. Normally I would vote Howard but Thomas is definitely flavour of the month.

Oct 25, 2003
I think it's because Thomas is contantly all over what seems like every ad break at the moment telling us about how is bankrupt bank that will soon be lending people their own money is going to treat you so well. Normally I would vote Howard but Thomas is definitely flavour of the month.

thomas is so SMUG

howard is annoying because he's been around for so long, but his SMUGNESS has just absorbed into my brain so i don't really notice it

thomas is just a smug piece of SHIT

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im sure the lil fu man chew guy sez open a cunnnt account in the advert,listen closely my feathered blue n white friends

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here