Him

Attachments

• 9196[1].jpg
    9196[1].jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 361

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The Taliban ... spectacular pre match entertainment... bring your own stones.

A serious suggestion, perhaps the oldest surviving Albion player. No doubt one for the historians on this board and perhaps another thread but do we know who that is?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
A serious suggestion, perhaps the oldest surviving Albion player. No doubt one for the historians on this board and perhaps another thread but do we know who that is?

I believe Phil Stant was already 103 when he played for us.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

...but actually I agree. If the player concerned doesn't actually open it then it would be very nice to have him around. At this time above all the club needs to stress its heritage.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
What about the children / grandchildren of those who passed away between the last game at the Goldstone and the first at Falmer.

I think this could be a rather emotional sight. Everyone remembering those that unfortunately didn’t make it. As Bloom says its about the next generation of supporters, not us, and this would echo his sentiments as well.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
The president of the FA and his wife

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
For me there can only be one answer. Dick Knight and the other big names who backed us through the darkest years, certainly some of (Lord Bracknell, Ros....) you on here who were there from the beginning, on the front line, Fatboy Slim, Atilla... Im sure we can add a few more.

That day is a day to honour those who made sure that there was an Albion after the Goldstone. I suppose Dick must be the man who actually does the cutting (if there is one).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd have thought the bloke who paid for the thing should have the chance to cut the ribbon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here