Who do you want to build the stadium PT2

Well which contractor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Although any of the above mentioned groups will follow the design plans, I don't think many people are taking this process serious enough. Choosing who will build the thing is the most important decision left to be made by Perry and co. I'm glad we are taking our time with this, because the decision made will effect the remainder of the stadium saga.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Although any of the above mentioned groups will follow the design plans, I don't think many people are taking this process serious enough. Choosing who will build the thing is the most important decision left to be made by Perry and co. I'm glad we are taking our time with this, because the decision made will effect the remainder of the stadium saga.

Which is why they are making the decision and not us.

Of course it is a serious decision but one very few of us here would know who which one to choose, I therefore stand by my comment that I don't care which one will build it as I have no basis on which to choose.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Now we know the 3 companys tendering who do you want to build the stadium

Buckingham group (MK Dons stadium)

Barr construction (Southampton & Plymouth)

Bowen construction (Twickenham)

I must have missed this. When did it come out that the tender process was down to these three?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I must have missed this. When did it come out that the tender process was down to these three?

About a month ago it was whittled down to three. Tender documents went out to those 3 a week or so ago. Back with the club mid August and contractor should be announced early September

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
About a month ago it was whittled down to three. Tender documents went out to those 3 a week or so ago. Back with the club mid August and contractor should be announced early September

Yeah, I saw that, but I'd never actually seen which three it was. I'm surprised because I fully expected McAlpine to still be in the mix at this stage.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I don't know enough about any of the tendering contractors to have a view.

However, I am totally confident in the stadium design team to select the best contractor from the tenders they receive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here