Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to be the next England manager?

If anyone picks Steve McClaren I propose a life-time ban from the board

• Total voters

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
From the BBC live feed - I would like Adkins or Brendan Rogers. Both play the game the right way and use the strength of all the players.

They have chosen this tweet from a person who describes themselves as : - LUFC fan, a crazed c*** chop of a flip flop that speaks mighty unt loud!!!! Views shared are my own unt if u dont like them GO RAPE A CAT!!!!

Who the arse is in charge of promoting drivel like this to the BBC website?

northernblue

Nov 24, 2010
haha! Got to be redknapp for me! i love watching spurs, would be great to see England play in the same way under someone who knows the english media and how to handle them, can speak the language (just) and is passionate about the country!!

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
David Beckham in his new pants.

All the girls can swoon, and the blokes can mock his stupid voice.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
which mongs would like to admit that they voted for S Pearce?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
There is not a snowball in hell's chance of the FA appointing anyone as controversial as Mourinho. They couldn't even cope with Capello's little outburst.

O'Neil is the most talented manager on these shores, but 'dodgy geezer' Redknapp will get it.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
397089_10150546916088435_531898434_9093603_1989385822_n.jpg

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Redknapp just cos it would screw Spurs up mainly. I have never felt as much apathy towards the National side as I do at the moment. I couldnt care less what happens in the Euros right now.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
iAn RiWWrigHt becuz he haz pASSiOn

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Given Redknapp's special ability to side-step inconvenient rules, like transfer deadlines and tax payments, would he be able to find a way to register Gareth Bale as English? Those are the only circumstances under which he can have my vote.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
i dont know why anyone thinks Redknapp couldn't do well. last time a checked he's done rather well at Spurs.

but needs ajob where he can "wheel and deal" which isn't possible at international level. You have to be able to improve players. Hidgson would be decent call in view of his experience as Swiss national boss. Hiddink seems wedded to Russia.

I woudl love to see Gullit

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
John Barnes, he's so versatile:
Striker
Rapper
TV football pundit
TV presenter
England manager????

Also, a dancer, on Strictly Come Dancing.

A Barnes team talk for England would consist of his rap:
"You've got to hold and give but do it at the right time. You can be slow or fast but you must get to the line. They'll always hit you and hurt you. Defend and attack. There's only one way to beat them - get round the back."

Give that man the job! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here