Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to be the next England manager?

If anyone picks Steve McClaren I propose a life-time ban from the board

• Total voters

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Has to be O'neill, so much better than Redknapp. Redknapp buys teams which means nothing for England, O'neill gets the most out of what we've got - look at Sunderland and Villa!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Has to be O'neill, so much better than Redknapp. Redknapp buys teams which means nothing for England, O'neill gets the most out of what we've got - look at Sunderland and Villa!

No thanks! He is foreign! We need someone ENGLISH to run our national team. IF the FA insist upon another foreign manager - it has to be Jose Mourinho, but would not be my choice.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Actually I'd change my vote for Pearce, an England manager having the nickname of Psycho is far too good to pass up.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
No thanks! He is foreign! We need someone ENGLISH to run our national team. IF the FA insist upon another foreign manager - it has to be Jose Mourinho, but would not be my choice.

Sunderland winning again tonight! It has to be O'neill he's basically English anyway

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Actually I'd change my vote for Pearce, an England manager having the nickname of Psycho is far too good to pass up.

Think he has already counted himself out of the job.
I cant believe Steve McClaren is on the list!!
Most people want Harry like most people wanted Kevin Keegan, wanted him part time at Fulham at the time & then take a job that was too big for him!
I hope Harry will do better & bring good passing football win lose or draw :D

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
wheres the option,I COULDNT GIVE A SHITE,only bha for me :bigwave:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Got no chance in the Euros,so Adkins in for them so we can all have a larf,then Psycho to build a new,younger,winning England team

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Someone who speaks English which includes the Dutch and Germans but rules out Scots and Geordies and Frenchies. A bit limiting.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We need a German!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I want Redknapp..... :drool:

louise3.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports