Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to be relegated from the Premiership this year.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Of those in the zone QPR (Can't stand Barton, The 4 year plan doc showed them as arses, Hughes is a Prima Donna, Colin's disparaging comments to us even though he's gone, shit ground not worthy of Prem football)

... other than that not bothered

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Wolves as I work with a fan who didn't even acknowledge Brighton existed until we started featuring near the top of the championship, and it would give me great pleasure to either swop places with them, or even just be in the championship together next year.

QPR as it might encourage Bobby Z to move elsewhere. Maybe even Brighton. Hmm.

Not bothered who else.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Wolves as I work with a fan who didn't even acknowledge Brighton existed until we started featuring near the top of the championship, and it would give me great pleasure to either swop places with them, or even just be in the championship together next year.

QPR as it might encourage Bobby Z to move elsewhere. Maybe even Brighton. Hmm.

Not bothered who else.

I like this idea, although I doubt it'll ever happen sadly

Bexhillian

Jan 18, 2011
Wolves - awful football, awful treatment of managers
Wigan - it's about time unfortunately
QPR - I just don't like them!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Bolton
Blackburn
Wigan

I like QPR - so it would be good to play them no matter what div we are in.

Hate Bolton for all the Gartside reasons.

My first ever Albion game was against Blackburn in 1977 so I have never been able to accept in my heart that they deserve to in any league position above us.

Wigan? Wigan? It's not even a football club. It was a rich man's dream. Game over please.

Also would simply love it if Villa were sucked into it. Never really forgot those John Gregory comments when they took Gareth Barry from our youth team.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wolves and Wigan both look certanties. Utter rubbish, the pair of them.

QPR are pretty shite, and have a difficult run in. Blackburn are a club I don't like, their treatment of Steve Kean was disgusting. The board and owners are the problem, having a go at Kean really is just lazy. He deserved criticism, his team was terrible, but they're much better now so fair play (ironically) to the owners for standing by him. I don't want Bolton to go down, nothing to do with Muamba, I just like Owen Coyle. Not too bothered if they do go down though.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Anyone else finding themselves really liking Steve Kean? The guy is made of some strong stuff. Really pleased to see them starting to pull away from the dogfight (pleased for Kean though, not for their idiotic fans)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Anyone else finding themselves really liking Steve Kean? The guy is made of some strong stuff. Really pleased to see them starting to pull away from the dogfight (pleased for Kean though, not for their idiotic fans)

Yep, that's pretty much how I feel about the whole situation. What he went through was a disgrace. I'll always remember his interview after the defeat to Bolton, he was basically in tears but vowed to keep doing what he's doing. Really pleased for him that they've pulled away a bit and I hope they pull away even further and thrust the terminally boring Aston Villa and the vastly overated Alex McGleish closer to the relegation zone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here