Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who do you want relegated from the prem?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Funnily enough I am fully aware that they have stayed up the last few years, but as far as shit football, cheap african imports and low attendances go, Wigan are the Kings.

So if they've got enough points to stay up, how have they outstayed their welcome? We spent two or three years fighting relegation from League One - did we outstay our welcome in this division? Should only big clubs play in the Premier League?

To be honest Wigan actually play some pretty decent football, and they're hardly the only team to have bought African players.

Back to the original point, I'd like West Ham, Villa and Fulham as they're all good away days.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
West Ham, Dont care who else.

Agree - I will be so so thrilled for all those look-down-their-noses plastic premiership followers who live in Sussex and claim to be West Ham supporters. Bitter? Me?
(All this is not to say I take promotion for granted, etc etc.)

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
What's wrong with African players anyway? If they do the job for a cheaper price than European players then surely that's just good business?

Anyway, let's not forget that one of our fans' favourite players in the last couple of years is African.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I was gonna say Brumscum, Brumscum & Brumbscum - but if we go up, I don't fancy goin' anywhere near The Sty quite honestly. Horrible bunch.

I think I'll go for Stoke, West Brom & West Ham.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Blackpool, West Ham and West Brom.

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Personally I want Wigan, Blackburn and Fulham to go down. I'm just sick of playing them, and often losing to them. Their support is always absolutely piss poor, those three clubs didn't even bring 2k between them to SJP this season, or any other season for that matter. Fulham and Blackburn are good days out but Wigan is f***ing depressing in every sense of the word.

In reality though I think it'll be Wolves, Wigan and either Brum/WBA..

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I live less than 1/4 mile from Molineux, so have a soft spot for Wolves. I would love them to stay up, even at the expense of a very local away trip for me. Would like to see West Brom, Birmingham and Villa go down - all local too.

Also, With only 3 stands next season, the away allocation at Molineux would be tiny.

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Thought Wolves fans were a bunch of pricks when I went down there in September, you get mongs who think they're rock hard at every ground but fuckin' hell, Wolves were something else. Decent ground though and not a bad atmosphere in fairness.

As for Villa, I absolutely despise them fuckers, seriously if they went down I think I'd drive down there and laugh in the face of every Villa fan I bumped into, can't see it happening though.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Wolves - as we generally win at Molineux
West Ham - good day out and will upset other London teams
Wigan - as others have said, boring, nothing team.....

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
WEST HAM and FULHAM for geographical reasons and BLACKPOOL cos we normally do ok up there and if they are relegated i can see them in freefall and getting relegated again!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Got to be WHU as first choice for two reasons. 1. They deserve to get relegated because of the Tevez 'fraud'. I'm no fan of Sheff Utd but WHU should have lost points for what they knowingly did.

Is the correct answer.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Deffo Wigan, thick they could quite easily slip down divisions,

Don't thick Woy will wescue the baggies.

Hopefully West ham although got a feeling Blackpool might get sucked into the drop zone.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
For professional reasons, anyone but West Ham and Fulham. Although I can't say that the owners or manager of West Ham are exactly assets to the beautiful game.

I'd love to see Blackburn go down because of the ridiculous hubris of their new owners in thinking that Big Sam wasn't a good enough manager for them (how's THAT working out, then?), Birmingham City is a horrible place to go, and Wigan is a long, long way away and their team would be missed by the fewest people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here