Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want in the next round? the poll.

• Arsenal or Aston Villa

Votes: 65 19.8%
  • Blackpool or Sheffield Wednesday

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Birmingham City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bolton Wanderers

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 62 18.8%
  • Crawley Town

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • Everton

Votes: 18 5.5%
  • Leicester City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • Millwall or Southampton

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Norwich City

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • Stevenage

Votes: 72 21.9%
  • Stoke City

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Sunderland or Middlesbrough

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Tottenham Hotspur

Votes: 11 3.3%

• Total voters

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Crawley at home , Sussex giants against Sussex minnows.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Deffo not Crawley or Stevenage as they're banana skins. Wouldn't say no to Chelsea or Spurs at home though

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Norwich at home ..........................as we stand every chance of progressing

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Stevenage at home, then a super-duper Quarter-final draw against Chelski or Arsenal. If Crawley joined us in the next round, that would be quite something. How long ago would it have been since two Sussex clubs made the last 8?

This is all assumptions and guesswork, mind.

Last edited:

Mar 10, 2006
Defo dont want a lower league team - we make bloody hard work of it and may not get away with it again. Certainly don't want that nasty bastard Evans and his team - sure to turn into a war

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Same answer as every time it is a possiblilty. Everton away please. I have a bee in my bonnet about wanting to go to Goodison - never been.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Forget 'big days out' at the Arsenal's or Chelsea's of this world. There's only 8 or 9 prem teams going into the last 16 (And some of those being the likes of Bolton, Stoke, Norwich and possibly Sunderland), therefore with a favourable draw at home I think we have a real chance of progressing far this year.

I think as a club we've moved up a level from just wanting to enjoy a good day out like at Villa 2 years ago, don't get me wrong that was a good day in that context, but in recent years the likes of Milwall, Barnsley, West Brom and Cardiff have shown it's possible for teams in the Championship to go far in this competition.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Fancy Bolton at home, another Prem team, we seem to play well against them, and I feel we could do em, into the last 8

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's gonna be everton. In the league cup we followed sunderland with liverpool, so it's only right we follow newcastle with everton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here