Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want from the shortlist?

Who do you want?

• Total voters

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
That's a pretty good shortlist I reckon. Does this mean they're all up for the job and it's our decision or they're just Blooms preferred front runners?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
If the rumours are true that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has applied, he wouldn't be a bad appointment.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
gannon for me hands down no better choice in my eyes. look what he did with stockport county and what he has gone on to do with motherwell in the short time he has been there plus manager of the month this month to. great work ethic, dedication discipline and respect for his players and staff. get gannon in and we will rise up the table.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
solskjaer_504995.jpg

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
After binning 2 quality low key managers out of the last three without giving them a fair run (IMHO), why not go for a high profile flaaaair appointment - Gus it is. Also, I like the irony after all the Dennis Wise vitriol over the last few months...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The transfer budget of zero was a rumour spread by ONE poster. How come that has become the 'accepted' truth??

It is quite funny how in the space of probably two days we've gone from being the Chelsea/Man City of League 1 to completely potless according to NSC.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
If we are that potless Adkins must be the first choice as he can also double up as the physio??

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Can you not see the problems ... you cant sing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer''s Blue and White Army, it just does not fit in and surely this is vital when choosing a manager

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Any Norwegian fans here?? Jeg elsker Norge!! FLAIR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here