Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you think will WIN the league next season?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Leeds would be my tip, unlike anybody else they don't seem have many people leaving. The loser out of Swansea and Reading will be good too. As for Leicester, let's see who comes and ges there. Cardiff look like losing Dave Jones and several of their best players. Forest will be there and to be honest I think SCC will be around too.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I hope Swansea win. I would love to seem them in the Prem.

Then we can take Long and McAnuff off Reading's hands (I know I know I'm dreaming)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
West Ham
Birmingham second
Leicester via the play offs

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that both Birmingham and West Ham will spend their parachute money wisely and reinvest in good players at sensible rates and will both be challenging for the top spot. If we finish above either we will be in the play offs. As I said this year the team that finishes above Southampton would be promoted. The 2 next year to finish above are West Ham and Brum.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Leicester - if they open their wallet. Then a lottery after them as so many clubs have potential.

We could be in the mix - if we reinforce our squad. If not I think we will be ok for 50/60 points to at least consolidate our Championship status. Hoskins is a good start and a fit Lua Lua would be ideal - those two would scare many defenders and get goals but would prefer to see them alongside a quality ex-Premiership or top Championship level striker. We also need another class midfielder and defender, plus a commanding keeper. Hope Gus has some stella foreign talent in his sights.

Playoffs would be a good target but finishing above SFC and CPFC would feel good too.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
My current prediction for what it's worth now that epl relegation is sorted:

1) Brum
2) Leicester

Play offs, any order

Leeds
Reading/Swansea
Hull
Ipswich

Us Secure in mid table (fingers crossed)

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Top three: Leicester, Birmingham and Forest
Play offs: SCC, Reading, West Ham and Brighton

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Birmingham aren't going straight back up... local gossip is that they have spent all their anticipated income from the next year trying to remain in the Premier League, ergo they have nothing to spend and will need to sell players.

I'm not sure of the reliability of this gossip - in fact I commented that it was rubbish the first time I was told, but I have now heard it from more than one person.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Interesting to see so many people plump for Brum.

I don't think they stand a chance. Out of the three that went down I'd say West Ham and even Blackpool have more chance of going back up!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
west ham and Birmingham to go up.

Leicester/ Blackpool/ Leeds and Ipswich in the playoffs

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think the finances of all three relegated clubs will hold them back although I think that Blackpool will be a lot better off than the other two. I think Leeds will walk it actually, they're not losing key players like Cardiff for instance.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think the finances of all three relegated clubs will hold them back although I think that Blackpool will be a lot better off than the other two. I think Leeds will walk it actually, they're not losing key players like Cardiff for instance.

Blackpool made a wise move to cap their wages at a relatively low amount and not employ loads of new staff

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
1st west ham
2nd n forest/leeds
play offs reading/swans,brum,leicester,burnley
us mid table
relagated, palace,doncaster,derby

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here