Who do YOU think is the blame for the shit going on at the albion

• Total voters

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
All the shit going on at the Albion?

WHAT SHIT??

Get some f***ing perspective you goons...stop attemtping to turn a difficult situation into a dire one - you have NO IDEA!!

*sigh*

what shit ?

I think we are doing ok.

You know what I think we are too. I cannot believe the utter fickleness of some of our alleged supporters who seem to relish turning every drama into a crisis and convert every molehill into a mountain.

We are reasonably placed in the league with an outside chance of the playoffs and have improved the squad with the addition of four quality players this season and a relative unknown who may turn out to be pretty good too. Dick Knight will not spend money the club doesn't have and he should be applauded for that, anyone who doesn't like can bugger off and support Bournemouth and see how they like it there.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Players and agents for whipping up and speaking out

Dk for being stubborn with the above and seemingly not being able to negotiate very well ie deadline for Hammond should of been Dec not Jan

+ goes without saying all those cnts archer etc that bent us over and did us up the B side all those years ago

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Who to blame for what shit ?

We are a football club in the third division with no ground - players come, players go :rolleyes:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
All the shit going on at the Albion?

WHAT SHIT??

Get some f***ing perspective you goons...stop attemtping to turn a difficult situation into a dire one - you have NO IDEA!!

*sigh*

and u do....get back to youre cooking and ironing:glare:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
NSC idiots are to blame. Spreading unnecessary negativity with ill-founded gossip and hyperbole.

Thank god only a handful of people read this guff. It doesn't help anyone.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
NSC idiots are to blame. Spreading unnecessary negativity with ill-founded gossip and hyperbole.

Thank god only a handful of people read this guff. It doesn't help anyone.

I was about to write this. But thankfully most on this thread have done so already. NSC seems to have been totally hijacked by the doom and gloom merchants, whereas I can't wait to go and see our new signings playing at Northampton next week.

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Not sure how old alot of you are,but if ye go back to the mid 80's old div1 etc, and the old board,we payed some stupid saleries to top players,just to keep them here.
And maybe alot of whats happened over the last few yrs has decended from that.
When ye look at wha we've sold,Cullip,Harding,Virgo over the past few yrs,where are they now??
Not where they wanted to be.Or thought where they should be,but added cash to the kitty.
Maybe Hammond will be the same,lets take the cash now,Thompson is a proven leader at a higher level,maybe his signing signaled the end of Hammond,or Hammond signaled the end b4 his sigining??
Bums on seats = revenue
and anyone who boycotts over trivial matters can be blamed for any demise.
Tickets may not be cheap,but we are Albion supporters,not cheapest team to watch locally.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Not sure how old alot of you are,but if ye go back to the mid 80's old div1 etc, and the old board,we payed some stupid saleries to top players,just to keep them here.
And maybe alot of whats happened over the last few yrs has decended from that.
When ye look at wha we've sold,Cullip,Harding,Virgo over the past few yrs,where are they now??
Not where they wanted to be.Or thought where they should be,but added cash to the kitty.
Maybe Hammond will be the same,lets take the cash now,Thompson is a proven leader at a higher level,maybe his signing signaled the end of Hammond,or Hammond signaled the end b4 his sigining??
Bums on seats = revenue
and anyone who boycotts over trivial matters can be blamed for any demise.
Tickets may not be cheap,but we are Albion supporters,not cheapest team to watch locally.

..I can picture an old bearded sea dog, sitting at a bar with a pint of best in hand, talking sense.....

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think it's a really positive sign that a lot of the NSC lurkers are coming forward to publicly back the club on here. To me, it shows that the majority of fans back DK and DW and appreciate and understand the situation.

Just a shame that the doom mongers tend to come on here mob-handed at times and give (in my eyes) a distorted view of what the general consensus is amongst BHA fans.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
What shit is going on, exactly? We're quite high up in the league, we've got planning permission for a new stadium, and we've signed a player with a few more being trialled.

I suppose all that is DK and DW's "fault", then.

What?

Completely agree mate. Not dire straits from where i'm sitting... not after watching that video anyway

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
What shit, have I missed something?

This club has survived years of abuse and its now starting (only starting) to move in the right direction, it will take time but I for one am proud to be a Brighton supporter and think this club has been well run as well as possible under the circumstances.

To all you whingers piss off and support Chelsea and leave this great club alone!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here