Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you think is to blame for all the shit going on at the Albion

Who do YOU think is the blame for the shit going on at the albion

• Total voters

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Archer, Bellotti and Stanley

those who declared we could not build a new stadium at Waterhall (all those years ago)

then LDC

Only money can sort it out

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Bill Archer
David Belotti
Greg Stanley
Lewes District Council

Is a better and correct answer. What we have today is people look for scape goats whilst things are a bit bumpy.

Take away the Argus and who would have known any difference? Hammond is still a Brighton player and we have a game next Tuesday!

Bit of a shit pole really. ????????????

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The trouble is various people on NSC delude themselves into believing we are some massive club and all our good players should never leave.

With home crowds of around 5,500 the reality is we are not therefore we are a selling club whether you like it or not. Hammond has a value therefore he will be sold rather than the club get nought and I really don't remember this type of crap when Zamora, Cullip or Virgo left.

Don't despair though, when we have our own ground we can build a team with a decent fanbase and go places but we have to have our own ground to do this.

I understand we should here news shortly of when the building at Falmer starts so perhaps things are not as bad as people fear.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The trouble is various people on NSC delude themselves into believing we are some massive club and all our good players should never leave.

With home crowds of around 5,500 the reality is we are not therefore we are a selling club whether you like it or not. Hammond has a value therefore he will be sold rather than the club get nought and I really don't remember this type of crap when Zamora, Cullip or Virgo left.

Don't despair though, when we have our own ground we can build a team with a decent fanbase and go places but we have to have our own ground to do this.

I understand we should here news shortly of when the building at Falmer starts so perhaps things are not as bad as people fear.

Nail. Head.

Add to that tossers who seem to think our chairman is holding non-existent billionaires back from buying the club.

As far as I can see, the shit that is going on is mainly happening because a vocal minority of so-called supporters (who seem to know NOTHING) are trying to foist their agenda on to the rest of us.

I nearly voted for Ernest. But that's unfair on the amiable old duffer and would imply that he has some sort of leadership qualities.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
What shit is going on, exactly? We're quite high up in the league, we've got planning permission for a new stadium, and we've signed a player with a few more being trialled.

I suppose all that is DK and DW's "fault", then.

What?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
As far as I can see, the shit that is going on is mainly happening because a vocal minority of so-called supporters (who seem to know NOTHING) are trying to foist their agenda on to the rest of us.

I nearly voted for Ernest. But that's unfair on the amiable old duffer and would imply that he has some sort of leadership qualities.

But... I was going to join in with his next MASSIVE protest...

:down:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Blimey, no option for Andy Naylor or Ian Hart? :jester:

edit: No, hang on, Naylor HAS made it in there:D

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough

along with she Belotti, archer ldc answer

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Not who but WHAT is to blame?

Of course the history is an issue but right at the moment our problem is low income from a temporary ground.

We can't afford the wages that successful Div 3 players want (sadly) so DK has to be cautious. He won't "borrow us" into obscurity - anD for that we should be grateful

Sadly, he doesn't seem to have the best management skills either. But it's not who it's what!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here