Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you think is going to be your favourite Albion player this season?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Minteh is very exciting. Continue this form and stay fit and he’s going to win us games

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
It’s got to be Baleba for me. His personality, sense of humour and whistling skills have won me over.
He was fantastic in the first friendly win too.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Pascal Groß.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Baleba.

Personality and performance.

Whether as a central midfielder or in a deeper CB/CDM role, he is going to fly this season.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
No Neal Maupay or Dan Burn for me in the current squad but hopefully will come as we get to know the players better.

Knowing myself, I will wait until the hivemind has raised its pitchforks and get behind the poor scapegoat (probably Webster, don't think people are willing to accept the sale of Shane Duffy just yet).

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
I have had recent bad luck with favourites, often falling in love with the idea of a player before they even joined us (alireza, mwepu and undav being recent examples of that) so I will state that I will refrain from having a favourite (though in reality it is definitely Barco, the boy will be legendary .... aaaarrrgh, I've cursed it again!!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here