Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you see as Palace's main threat??

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
So what's going to happen to stop history repeating itself?

Zaha v Calde, all game.
Bolasie has to nullify Bridge.

I don't see what Murray is going to get from Greer/Upson.

I think the rest of our players have the beating of Palace, but I do see a long and torrid evening in store for Calde.

Calde got a 3 match ban for his red card at Leeds didn't he? If so he is not able to play till the home leg. Just pray Bridge is fit able to play on Friday, otherwise we are screwed with Painter at left back.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Calde got a 3 match ban for his red card didn't he? If so he is not able to play till the home leg. Just pray Bridge is fit able to play on Friday, otherwise we are screwed with Painter at left back.

One game ban.

If it had been three games, he wouldn't be able to play until the final.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He didn't in March. I think Murray will be a danger, he seems to have found his scoring boots again.

Dunno. He missed two sitters against Milwall and another two on Saturday. Scored from the penalty spot (something I can't remember much of for us) and had two cleared off the line. Posh are hopeless at the back though.
Don't think 1 goal in 9 games counts as having found your scoring boots.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Williams. All day it's Williams as their main threat. That boy is class. I'd have him in our team if we didn't have Bridcutt. Both deserve to play at the very highest level and both will captain their countries. Mark my words.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Williams. All day it's Williams as their main threat. That boy is class. I'd have him in our team if we didn't have Bridcutt. Both deserve to play at the very highest level and both will captain their countries. Mark my words.

The Williams who was taken off at The Amex at half time because he as so poor?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The Williams who was taken off at The Amex at half time because he as so poor?

He was not poor IMO (in fact he was about their best player) and the Palace fans I know said the same. A lot thought that the Williams substitution was a big mistake. Holloway has issues with Williams but the substitution was a tactical one to put some more attacking players on after we'd hit them for 2 quick goals.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Got to be Murray. Class finisher and will love playing against Brighton in such a pressurised match

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sir Glenn Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here