Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you reckon we'll draw in the FA Cup & why?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
It'll be away to a lower team with a small capacity so that only 600 of us can go - Cambridge City perhaps. It'll be a miserable day and we'll get beat with a dodgy penalty 10 mins from time. After that we'll be treated to a replay of this 'giantkilling' at the top of every sports bulletin.

On the other hand, we could be home to Chelsea - and on TV. A 1-1 draw with a last minute Virgo header and a lucrative replay in front of a full house.

Is Claridge cuptied?

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

LUTON TOWN away. Everyone will look forward to it, relatively easy to get to by train, big piss up before hand, get played off the park, lose 3 - 1.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Charlton at home. Not a glamour tie and get stuffed 3-0 and earn bugger all money and have six first team players crocked and out for the season: Cullip, Currie, Hinsh, Knight, Kuipers and Nicolas.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Fulham or Charlton away, i reckon
Would love to go to either of those grounds and we might have a chance on the day...

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Is Claridge cuptied?

Yes.

That's if he's still here. His month is up after the Millwall match, then we have to see if we can afford to keep him. I would hope that we can and he stays for the rest of the season.

Getting back on to the thread, as I said elsewhere, I fully expect a trip to Swindon. Would have been Bristol City, but they're out.

:(

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Manure Away , so that i can shut up the idiots that give me stick every monday morning when we lose

by f*cking STUFFING them *:angry: with bitter rage*

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
sunday , bbc1 after the choice second round game !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bolton or Middlesboro away.

A guraranteed defeat against a side in a spanking new stadium that will be three quarters empty as the locals cannot be bothered to watch a mis-match of a fixture.

We will be excited for the first 20 minutes, make the most noise heard at the stadium for ages, before conceding a goal as we are caught square at the badk.

In the second half we have a couple of half chances from Darren Currie free kicks, but no one to add the finishing touch, before the opposition slice through us again twice in the last 15 minutes to make it 3-0.

Leon Knight will come on when we are 2 down, run around like mad, get chopped down in the box but no pemnalty given, then be criticised by McGhee in the post match press conference for not eating all of his Quavers from his lunch box on the coach trip to the ground.

Attendance 9,215, of which 1200 will be from the Albion. The opposition will be drawn away to Liverpool in the fourth round.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Dont care as long as it is away, up north and a big team.

Man utd would be a nice day out!!

It'll be at home to a League two team and we'll go out on a weakly conceeded goal!

I think we are due a big team though!!!

*fingers crossed though*

:clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Richie Morris said:
Man Utd away. I dreamt Currie scored at Old Trafford for us to equalise in the last minute. Though that was in the semi.
That'll be CLASS!

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Braders7 said:
Manure Away , so that i can shut up the idiots that give me stick every monday morning when we lose

by f*cking STUFFING them *:angry: with bitter rage*

At home to united was my dream winining one nil in the 88th minute knight scoring

along with us winning one nil against leeds and the foxes so hoping going down the bookies straight away if we draw them:clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here