Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who do you reckon is going to open the envelope...............

jakeella

Jan 9, 2004
from the ODPM?I WOULD COMPARE IT TO OPENING YOUR EXAM RESULTS x 1 MILLION ON THE STRESS COUNTER.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I reckon it'll be Bruce Forsythe. The envelope will be handed to him by Carol Vorderman in a gold spangly figure-hugging dress, and it will be film in front of a live studio audience.

Like Cheers.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If they want me to i'll do it. I can imagine them all being like when you get exam results and you say oh you open it for me please please.

Then I will pull a face and go sorry lads its bad news and when they start crying then say ONLY JOKING its a yes!!!!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
If they want me to i'll do it. I can imagine them all being like when you get exam results and you say oh you open it for me please please.

Then I will pull a face and go sorry lads its bad news and when they start crying then say ONLY JOKING its a yes!!!!!
:D

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
I reckon it'll be Bruce Forsythe. The envelope will be handed to him by Carol Vorderman in a gold spangly figure-hugging dress, and it will be film in front of a live studio audience.

Like Cheers.

Wouldn't you like to get away?
Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name.
And they're always glad you came.
You want to be where you can see
Troubles are all the same
You want be where everybody knows your name.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
Wouldn't you like to get away?
Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name.
And they're always glad you came.
You want to be where you can see
Troubles are all the same
You want be where everybody knows your name.
Makin your way in the world today
takes everything you've got
takin a break from all your worries
Sure would help a lot

You sing the verse, I'll hum the chorus.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

You forgot to mention the obligatory 10 second wait before announcing the result just like that annoying bird on X Factor.

This is only bettered by waiting the 10 seconds to be told "I'll tell you after the adverts":salute: :salute:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The thing is they will probably have to have a bit of a read of it before they know if it is a ya or na as I doubt it comes with yes or no in big red letters on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here