Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you look like?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
A top TV production company is looking for body doubles of famous footballers to take part in a TV ad.

You need to be a good player, and have the same physical stature and characteristics of one of these:

- Ronaldo
- Thierry Henry
- Van Nistelroy
- Neilsen (the famous ref)
- or Sven !

If you fit the bill, contact Sports Promotions on 0208 659 4561, and mention Pitch Invasion.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I have always been likend to David Burrows (Harty will back me up on that one!).Maybe I should see if they are interested in me!:lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Safeway said:
Fran Hagarty reckons I look like Frank Lampard. Can't see it myself.

HA HA

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've been told I look like Terry Duckworth from Corrie before, so if they need some obscure ex-soap characters cluttering up their storylines, then I'm their man.

Although actually, they'd probably just go straight to the bloke who played Terry Duckworth, wouldn't they.

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Easy10, I always think you look like that fella from Dinnerladies?

Can't think of his name, and again, they'd probably use him wouldn't they?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
There you are Easy, back row, far left.

B00004D08A.02.LZZZZZZZ

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheers Gritty. I've never watched Dinnerladies, but that slightly fuzzy photo does seem to have a passing resemblance...specially when I used to wear one of those hats when I worked part-time on the deli at Co-op.

Was it Mike who always said you looked like Hugh Grant when your hair was longer ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Easy 10 said:
Was it Mike who always said you looked like Hugh Grant when your hair was longer ?

Yeah, when I had slightly "floppy" hair. But don't forget, Mike is mad !

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Seemly I look like one of the "Four poofs and a Piano" ( the fat one on the end)

I am a bit mortified by this, but also look a bit like Ronaldo ( In the dark with the lighs off and a large sack over my head)

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Rambo does indeed look like David Burrows.
And has anyone ever noticed that former ace Gulls Eye salesman Nigel Bushfire Erskine is a dead ringer for Barry Manilow?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here