Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you hope will leave in JANUARY?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
???

No he isn't! I don't think that, and I'm sure there are plenty of others who will tell you that Sullivan is NOT our number 1.

He has played just FOUR games. In that time we have conceeded TEN goals, thats just over TWO goals per game, and all at home as well...

Sully hasn't got near ANY of the goals we've conceeded. The defence take part of the blame of course, but for me Sullivan doesn't fill me with confidence between the posts.

We need someone in goal who we can rely on to make classy, last-ditch saves, and Sully hasn't shown that he can do that yet. All the stuff he has managed to do has been routine stuff. His kicking isn't as amazing as people make out either.

I have nothing against him, I just know he is not ready to be our number one just yet.
Kuipers is a legend in Brighton colours, and the sooner MA gives him his starting place back, the better!

Back to the main point. For you to say that we should get rid of Kuipers and give Sully the shirt 'full-time' is frankly rubbish!

I'm not gonna try and change your opinion. You obviously see something in Kuipers that instills you with confidence. For me it's like watching a horror film - I cringe everytime the balls goes near him. About the great saves, Sulli wont have to make great saves as his positioning is so much better than Kuipers. The only reason Kuipers HAS to make eye catching saves is because his positioning is so bad.

Kuipers, a legend?? More like a second rate Perry Digweed to me.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
kuipers is not one of the best keepers in the division

hawkins
dixon
loft

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here