• Reading

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Palace

Votes: 45 62.5%

• Total voters

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I hate palarse but getting annoyed by Reading on another site I go on their fans see us as a feeder club!!!!!! Hands off our players:angry: Enough already!!

Pleased though I am that Reading FC are deemed by the majority of you to be their number 1 most-hated club, I do feel that you are letting a little bit of history fall by the wayside.

And I'm sure Palace fans will be devastated at your change of loyalties.:nono:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Anyone who chooses reading over 1 manager and a loan player needs shooting.

Last season was new for many and gave you an idea of what to exspect by the amount of pigs at selhurst.
It will be back better than ever and will be the fiercest derby around im sure.
As soon as i get near selhurst my teeth gritt and i wanna whack someone :lolol:

We have skipped a generation sadly,but at least we finally made it after 13 long years grrrrrrrr and next season it will be great with 8k albion swarming into scum land.:clap2: :clap: :drink:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Hating Palace has always come naturally. The Reading thing has only been over the past couple of years, and is all due to Madjetski and a couple of cunty managers.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
f******* man utd , but thats not an option so palace!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
For anyone who has had attended the Selhurst fixture over the years, it grabs you in the same way as an Old Firm game would, the atmosphere and the passion, as an Albion fan it is second to none.
I was lucky enough as a kid to see Palace a few times home and away and the hatred was very very real, but times change, our city has changed and football as a whole has changed greatly since those days.
I was shot down in flames a few weeks ago for sugesting that the rivallary was not as strong, accused of being illinformed, but a question to the 70's children.......would you have ever seen someone walking through town on a Saturday with CPFC shirt on ?
Not f***ing likely !!
These days you see it all the time, they even sell the tops in Sports and Soccer !!
Things have changed, I still hate Palace, but cant summon up the energy as much as I used to be able too, I also cant really see the point in hating them just cause its cool to do so on NSC, or for our younger users because it is supposed to be the accepted norm !
Still would never argue with anyone from my generation when it comes to hating both Palace and Pompey tho !!

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
braders7 said:
f******* man utd , but thats not an option so palace!

You beat me to it with ManUre-associated with more than their fair share of wankers:

Coppout
Atkinson
Bruce

to name a few. Notable exception to the rule?

p007_image_1.jpg

I personally hate ManUre more than Palace but as Braders says-not an option so it has to be Palarse

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Reading by a country mile !. Especially having met a lot of the Palace lads they are good eggs.

I always hope Albion will beat/do better than Palace but they do not occupy my thoughts.

Reading stole Sidwell and Coppell from us and are a small, insignificant club who are riding on the shirt tails of Madge Jesky who have the benefit of a new stadium.

Coppell the turncoat and Reading are made for each other.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Simster said:
Dunno really Safeway. Personally I've always hated Pompey more for various reasons anyway. I must admit, I can't really understand any Albion fan under the age of 20 really disliking Palace. Is it because they're told to?

Similarly, I have two Palace friends (from different times in my life) who enjoy a laugh at our expense, but one hates Millwall (he is old enough to remember Palace before the '70s) and the other one hates Chelsea.

Im 25 and at the cup final of 1990 I was really rooting for Palace. Simister is right. I didnt know then that there was a great rivalry and only experienced it for the first time at Selhurst last year. Iv only hated them truly for about 6 or 7 years from what you read in the papers and on sites like this. They will always be our rivals and rightly so. However, from what I have read/heard the rivalry can only carry its true length if we can stay in the first for 2 or 3 years at least with Falmer. Reading are just a shit club, we wont hate them for long.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
However my admirartion of Palace has been increased by the REMF efforts but at the end of the day they are still pikey scumbags

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i hate reading just as much! palace is a history of hate, reading i just cant feckin stand! and seeing coppell on sky sports after there 2-1 win (that traitor sidwell scoring the winner) coppell was soo smug, id love to set fire to him!:salute: ****

Stumpy Tim

I couldn't care less about Reading. They're the present day Orient - a passing thing. I dislike Palace a lot because of the traditional rivalry.

Now if you put Pompey up there then I could get very passionate about hatred towards another club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here