Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you drop to get Lamptey back on the starting lineup?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
What really blows my mind is that next season, we'll have about 10 players who are returning from loan who will be expecting first team football. I'm sure at least half of these we will sell or re-loan. Huge competition for places though. and that assumes we don't buy anyone ... and i'm not assuming that

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What really blows my mind is that next season, we'll have about 10 players who are returning from loan who will be expecting first team football. I'm sure at least half of these we will sell or re-loan. Huge competition for places though. and that assumes we don't buy anyone ... and i'm not assuming that

Yup. Eventually there will be some eyebrow raising outs due to the squad size, but that cant be helped. It is what it is.

Some players will also be sold because they reach a higher level. If Trossard continues the season like he has so far, he isnt playing in Brighton next season. The Yves is also a question mark obviously.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Saw a few on the Liverpool forum yesterday moaning that we had more game changers on our bench than their bench.

Heady days.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Saw a few on the Liverpool forum yesterday moaning that we had more game changers on our bench than their bench.

Heady days.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Do you think they meant Locadia? Actually, swap Jürgen on our bench for Jota, and I would definitely take our bench over theirs! And that's probably why Liverpool will come up short again this year compared to City and Chelsea

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Really, apart from the steal he had a great game. Go and look at the replay, in particular the free kick at 73 mins. He read the play beautifully, got Lallana onto it who forced Arnold to miss, great keeping.

I am a tad insulted that you think I was being serious :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here