Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Both of the tossers

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Tomorrow is one of the games the BOO boys love ALBION v Coventry and the appearances of the two most hated and least succesful managers in the ALBIONS history. Everyone remembers 5 or 6 years ago the STICK we gave that mental midget Adams when we lost and how much he hated it. So tomorrow will you concentrate on dishing out the abuse to Magoo and his lapdog which after Tuesday debacle will be most deserved or will old HABITS be hard to break and the sight of KING RAT Adams mincing around the touchline lead to a deafening chorus of BOOS ?
Personally as a SPORTSMAN and someone who believes in fairplay I shall be dishing out equal amounts of abuse to both of the tossers and neither of them are fit to even be mentioned in the same sentence as a true ALBION LEGEND manager such as Sir Alan Mullery and if he is willing to return to the game why the hell wasn't Magoo sacked after Tuesday and MULLERS given the job ?
I SHALL probably be carted off to hospital after the game suffering from acute laryngitis after my efforts but if I do I'll know I have given 150% to the TEAMS cause .

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Adams. :angry: :angry:

We've got a whole season to boo the lardy jocko. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm gonna run up behind both of them and go "boo", is that what you mean Ernest? Seems a bit childish to me but heigh ho

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Boos all round I feel for Magoo, the clipboard kid AND Adams :angry: :angry: :angry:

Also spare some BOOS for the Potless Pillock and his lapdog perry :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
In no particular order

Potless Pillock

Obergruppenfuhrer Perry

Magoo

Diving Cheating Knighty

Tank

Oh and Kryspies

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Auditor said:
Poor old Malc has been reported to the FA

Damn right. Complete lack of sportsmanship. Bring back Mark Leather :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here