Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do we want in the Third Round of the League Cup?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I want to go to the new Wembley. So Shrewsbury at home would be a good bet. As a test Newcastle, just a fraction better than Sunderland would be a good test. I like to play them with a full team so, the next round, it might be best to get an easy team at home.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I have a really bad feeling that it'll be MK Dons away :( I want Liverpool away or someone beatable at home in the Prem like Newcastle.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
For people wanting Palace away, I don't think we can draw them yet because they've still got to play Wigan.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It might be embarassing to play Manchester United at home. They might drop their top players like Ryan Giggs and bring in an unknown like David Beckham. Still probably best to get them at the Amex instead of over two legs in the semi-finals.

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
Anything away in the N.E. for me so after last night I guess that leaves Newcastle, Possibly Middlesborough

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Are the second round games involving those teams that are still playing in the 1st round expected to be completed in time for the correct date of the 3rd Round?

If not, we may not be playing wc 19 Sept.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Are the second round games involving those teams that are still playing in the 1st round expected to be completed in time for the correct date of the 3rd Round?

If not, we may not be playing wc 19 Sept.

Yes, Orient V Bristol Rovers is next Tuesday and the Charlton and Palace games are both on the 13th September.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Arsenal at home, saying that fancy us too give anyone a run for there money at home!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
When is the draw?

Wolves at home, prem team, will bring a few and cant remember the last time we lost to them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here