Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Can Name Them All 09/10

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The New Look Squad for this season.

Some small children in this squad, and who is this years heart throb after the departure of Doug?
Andy Whing what a guy!!
And why does Dean White look more and more like Father Jack?

0,,10433~6834872,00.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Same here.

Has anyone else noticed that FDM looks to have eaten a few too many pies over the summer!

His face and neck makes him look like he's lost weight actually. I think the shirt isn't very flattering the way it's sitting.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I assume that's Dickinson and Tunnicliffe at the back next to Tommy Elphick?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
His face and neck makes him look like he's lost weight actually. I think the shirt isn't very flattering the way it's sitting.

I'm blaming it on an unfortunate gust of wind! Your not wrong though, he does look to have lost weight.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
When the opposition start singing "Who the f**king hell are you!" at us I fear I may actually have to join in.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm blaming it on an unfortunate gust of wind! Your not wrong though, he does look to have lost weight.

This has been well discussed. Slade told him to loose the muscle bulk to make him more agile, and it looks to be working.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
After lots of googling, I've gone for the following (players only), but sure messed up. Isn't there one more player there than listed in our squad?

Thornhill, Cook, Murray, Elphick, Tunnicliffe, Dickenson, Hawkins, McNulty, J.Wright, Davies, A.N.Other

J.Smith, Crofts, Dicker, G.Smith, Kuipers, Pelling, M.Wright, Livermore, Brinkhurst

Cox, ElAbd, McLeod, Virgo, Forster, Hart, Whing, Navarro

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
At work and have given my best first effort. I know the names of our other signings but if you asked me to pick them out in line up i would have a wee bit of trouble!

Saturday is going to be fun!

Back Row (from left to right) ?, ?, ? , Glenn Murray, Tommy Elphick, James Tunnicliffe, Liam Dickinson, Colin Hawkins, Jimmy McNulty, Jake Wright, Craig Davies, ?, ?
Middle Row (from left to right) ?, ?, ?, Some Smith Kiddy, ?, Gary Dicker, Graeme Smith, Michel Kuipers, ?, ?, Dave Livermore, ?, ?, ?, ?
Front Row (left to right) ?, Dean Cox, Adam El-Abd, Kevin Mcleod, Adam Virgo, Bob Booker, Russel Slade, Dean White, Nicky Forster, Gary Hart, Andy Whing, ?, ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here