Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are you looking forward to meeting at the meet up?

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
bhaexpress said:
Cheers mate, good on you, sorry about the mix up, no insults intended. Would be glad to buy you a beer but that's to the barrage of antibiotics I'm on its soft stuff only for me.

BTW, Tom Hark is quite right, that is a cool name :)

I was the one out of order, If it wasn't for me being an arse then we wouldn't of got to the stage where it become abusive.

If you and your wife are present then I'll buy her a drink as well as you. :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Forget it, all blown out of proportion but I'll explain why I get a snot about my wife on Saturday. She's back in the US but I'm glad we,ve sorted that out and no offense taken. I'm just a bit touchy, sorry about that :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
Thankyou for those kind words and they are much appreceated. This is an Albion forum so you should be able to speak your mind. Doesn't bother me if people agree or disagree with what I say as long as I've given my point of view.

It will be good to meet you in person just like many other posters who I haven't met. Just hope you arn't a beer monster otherwise I'll be skint come the end of the night and will have a very long walk home :D :thumbsup:

Yeah! We'll all get along famously. Nobody's right & nobody's wrong. And, feckit, we're all Albion fans in the end and OK we're all beer monsters - ExcEpt whEn wE'rE not - but in the end it's just another night you can dip into or duck put of - tho if it'sdanything like the Summer one then it'll be OK with knobs on :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Tom Hark said:
Yeah! We'll all get along famously. Nobody's right & nobody's wrong. And, feckit, we're all Albion fans in the end and OK we're all beer monsters - ExcEpt whEn wE'rE not - but in the end it's just another night you can dip into or duck put of - tho if it'sdanything like the Summer one then it'll be OK with knobs on :clap:

Thats what I like about NSC, We all have our opinions and views but at the end of the day we are all united as Albion fans!!

:dance:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suggest you purchase a new keyboard as your enter button is faulty !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm not going, I can't get a pass. But if I was, you certainly wouldn't put me off.

I'm not surprised at your frustration. I'd probably turn into a raging beetroot face like you if I was too stupid to back up my own up with a decent argument.

I won't be opening this thread any more becuase it's not fair on everyone else who is going to hijack it, so if you've got something to say, please carry on threatening me like a child using PMs like you have been doing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here