Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are you looking forward to meeting at the meet up?

Slightly pissed, and bored and wide awake so lets post a thread about rubbish (Better then the Lizards thread I say).

Who do you want to meet up with. I am looking forward to meeting Beach Hut as he seems a knowledeable chap, Chappers as he makes me laugh with his hungover cures, tedebear as she seems like a laugh, and I forget the rest. Oh yes Brighton Boy as I haven't seen him for a while.

And of course people I have met before like the lovely Daft Bints, Danny Seagull (as long as he doesn't do his craig david impressions) and my mate Dancin Ninja. And all the other people I have met!:angel:

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Trust me, you dont want to meet Chappers :lolol:

For me i guess it has to be the Daft Bints... (even tho ive met nearly all before)

:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Errrrr the usual rearly,danny spunk seagull,trigger mmm,farang should be interesting and then the usual turkey and beefy and co.

Don't remember much last time and no doubt won't this time:lolol:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Im looking forward to meeting all of you ! I dont know any of you yet ! :( :wave:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
That's a shame Wilts.

It was great having someone permanently queuing at the bar in the club last time.

:lolol: :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Have not met any NSC'ers yet, but the accomodation is booked, match ticket acquired and train timetable sworn at (4 trains and a bus return journey on the Sunday......may be quicker to go by spacehopper)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, it'll be good to meet up again with the few who I have briefly met already, ie Artois, Tinx, Yorkie, BAG, Turkey.

Just looking forward to generally putting some more faces to names in general, although I'm a little bit afraid of Safeway.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Rearly its just a great excuse for a piss-up with fellow supporters:lolol:

To be honest most won't remember people as its just to many people at 1 time and to much drink.:lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
chez said:
Hate to be boring but Im looking forward to meeting Harty along with others like Easy 10 (coz Im sure I must know him). Oh, and obviously the lovely ladies from on here.

How intriguing.......

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Artois said:
That's a shame Wilts.

It was great having someone permanently queuing at the bar in the club last time.

:lolol: :lolol:

Wasn't a shame for Turkey. He ended up with most of the drinks that came from me standing at the bar! :lolol:

Lush, I do bloody work I'll 'ave you know. 7:45-6 an' all that, Monday to Friday. No time for second jobs in the banking world! ;)

Berks, if I do come, I'll have money this time! Then I can pay you back for all them last time...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here