Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are ya??? PICS HERE!!!!!!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Check out the Riptide Gym add in this months Juice magazine, a photo of my handsome exterior can be found there :p

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
dave the gaffer said:
leith...what is this helmet wearing stuff.

You tart!!!

:D

If you'd been batting on that pitch, you'd have worn a helmet - it had lumps of dead rabbit on it when we arrived, the grass was about two inches long, and there were lumps on the pitch the size of Emile Heskey.

And considering that, last season, one of my teammates lost an eye playing cricket, and another one lost a testicle, I'm fairly determined to wear all the protection I can get.

Anyway, for those who were saying they couldn't recognise me from the earlier pictures, here's a nice clear one:

Attachments

• tom3.jpg
    tom3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 250

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
OK, selected favourites from the picture (can't be bothered to check back for the names): yellow shirt guy on tree, Lee-Steele-a-like and one of the white shirts at the front.

No pictures of me, though there were some pretty grim ones on the Falmer Day thread (at Palace). I think I'll spare you all a second time...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tree hugger is Mr Popkins
I forget what lee steele looks like :dunce:
White shirts, one of them is Artois...wait i'll go look at the pic again...aahh that would be Morrisons (Safeway) with Beefy over his shoulder

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Sussex on Leith said:
:D

If you'd been batting on that pitch, you'd have worn a helmet - it had lumps of dead rabbit on it when we arrived, the grass was about two inches long, and there were lumps on the pitch the size of Emile Heskey.

And considering that, last season, one of my teammates lost an eye playing cricket, and another one lost a testicle, I'm fairly determined to wear all the protection I can get.

Anyway, for those who were saying they couldn't recognise me from the earlier pictures, here's a nice clear one:

You sure you're not female!!!!!????
:jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Here I am in Italy on Christmas Day

Attachments

• jonski2.jpg
    jonski2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 147

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports