Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are these utter utter f***ing knobs on Soccer AM...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

The bloke with the earrings is gonna beat me up is he!!!! Don't be so silly

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
...is the one with the earrings a Gypsy or a Homosexual???

The dopey looking one top left went to my school and used to go bus spotting in Churchhill Sq and Old Steine!!!!

What a f***ing embarrassment!!!

Just seen the guy to whom you refer, jeez, you are either very brave of very stupid. He is a stallwart fan, loves his kids, but if he reads this he may just become your worst nightmare. You are a silly person aren't you? Have you ever just "thought" about something without the need to type it on here?

I believe he sits in the family stand with his kids, just for your info like, in case you want to find him and make an apology.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

The dopey looking one top left went to my school and used to go bus spotting in Churchhill Sq and Old Steine!!!!

Like to see you say that to their faces

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
This thread is as embarassing as his woeful horse racing tips.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm so glad I don't live in Brighton, imagine (if you dare) what is must be like to have HB&B as your neighbour, I wonder if the pay lower Council Tax ?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
HB&B seems to take a pride in insulting Brighton fans.

First he had serveral goes at the fans that often, for good reason, could not make the trip very week to Withdean.

Recently his insults have become more specific. Here is one from just the other day, against a bloke known as Tall Eric

He is a bit of a lanky twat

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got to say compared to the usual neanderthal types who've represented us before this lot aren't that bad.

(Sorry superphil!)

At least that thread carried some balance as to the merits of the show, opinons shared and all that, this one simply starts with an offensive post, by someone who seems to only be interested in his own attention being sought.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

You sir, are an utter f***ing tosser.

I'd love you to say that to Alan's face, he's a superb supporter of this club and isn't an obnoxious twat like yourself.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
I believe he sits in the family stand with his kids, just for your info like, in case you want to find him and make an apology.

He does. He sits a few rows behind me and my children.
He seems a really nice bloke and is always really friendly.
My children were thrilled when they saw someone they recognized on tv. They were also happy to see Brighton being talked about.
Cannot believe anyone would see this as a bad thing and slag people off for it.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Just seen the guy to whom you refer, jeez, you are either very brave of very stupid. He is a stallwart fan, loves his kids, but if he reads this he may just become your worst nightmare. You are a silly person aren't you? Have you ever just "thought" about something without the need to type it on here?

Alan does indeed sit at the back of Block T with the 'Burgess Hill Massive'. He's a superb supporter who has had a season ticket every year I have and possibly (probably) even before that, despite living and running a pub in Bournemouth which therefore limits him to only about half the home games in the season.

Top bloke:clap: HB&B should be ashamed.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why was this thread moved?

Well I found this definition of childish:

"Marked by or indicating a lack of maturity; puerile"

It seems to sum up most of HB&Bs threads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here