Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are these utter utter f***ing knobs on Soccer AM...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

...is the one with the earrings a Gypsy or a Homosexual???

The dopey looking one top left went to my school and used to go bus spotting in Churchhill Sq and Old Steine!!!!

What a f***ing embarrassment!!!

Last edited:

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Why are you slagging off fellow Brighton fans who have made the effort to get up there, have a laugh and do something they will only get the chance to do once and then probably have to rush back down to catch the game?

D

Deleted User X18H

What a fully grown man with a curtain ring in each ear.....I ask you!!!

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
For someone who harps on about being a true brightonian you have very little tolerance and are quite judgmental towards someone who dares to look a little bit alternative.

What should he look like? M&S Chino's, winkle pickers and a cotton traders rugby shirt with short back and sides?

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
...is the one with the earrings a Gypsy or a Homosexual???

The dopey looking one top left went to my school and used to go bus spotting in Churchhill Sq and Old Steine!!!!

What a f***ing embarrassment!!!

I know a couple of guys who have gone on there and whilst I don't have Sky and cannot see the show, I suspect that is a guy called Alan. I don't think you'd say what you just wrote to his face. :nono:

D

Deleted User X18H

ACTUALLY I AM GOING TO LET THEM OFF THEY HAVE JUST SUNG GOSBTS DESPITE BEIMG TOLD TO SHUT UP BT THE PRESENTERS AND PRODUCTION TEAM:clap::clap::clap:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Interesting little story.

HB&B insults Brighton fans
HB&B is told he might get a punch in the face.
HB&B then finds an excuse to flatter the same fans.
de_blue_hen_chicken.jpg

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Got to say compared to the usual neanderthal types who've represented us before this lot aren't that bad.

(Sorry superphil!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here