Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Are These Brighton Fans?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Now ive been going for a good few years now+Over the past couple of seasons there has been a core of support.

Meaning every game I went to,Id recognise the same old faces...But this has changed now+the old faces have taken a back seat and made way for a new set of albion fans. Now I dont know if these fans live out of brighton..But there a weird looking bunch and theres loads of them!

Has anyone else noticed loads of new faces in the albion crowd?

Its like they have replaced the old set of supporters @ away games because our away support isnt any bigger than before..If anything its a little smaller!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
byf said:
...But there a weird looking bunch and theres loads of them!

that'll be the NSC crew then :lolol:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
hiney said:
What the f*** are you on about now you goon

Oh Im a goon because Ive put my opinion on a thread..am I?

You f***ing mupppet!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
So all the fair weather fans who supported us when we were a Division 1 side in the late 70s and early 80s have now deserted us eh!

But a brand new set of fans have suddenly flocked to us cos we are a Second (old Third) Division outfit with no ground and dodgy prospects ....

What a load of bollox!!!!!

Has it occured to you that people die and people have kids and people move ... taking my 19 year old daughter to her first match tomorrow and my 20 year old son was too young to go to away matches 8 years ago!

I am sure the hard core fans who were there in 1967 (when I first started following the Albion) or 1977 when Peter Ward was scoring freely or 1981 when we beat Liverpool or 1996 when we were struggling are all still there .... but a bit older and they take their kids now - or their kids go along anyway!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
WHAT THE F*** IS THAT ALL ABOUT???????????????????????

:nono:

TAXI for BYF!!!!!!!!!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
On the Left Wing said:
So all the fair weather fans who supported us when we were a Division 1 side in the late 70s and early 80s have now deserted us eh!

But a brand new set of fans have suddenly flocked to us cos we are a Second (old Third) Division outfit with no ground and dodgy prospects ....

What a load of bollox!!!!!

Has it occured to you that people die and people have kids and people move ... taking my 19 year old daughter to her first match tomorrow and my 20 year old son was too young to go to away matches 8 years ago!

I am sure the hard core fans who were there in 1967 (when I first started following the Albion) or 1977 when Peter Ward was scoring freely or 1981 when we beat Liverpool or 1996 when we were struggling are all still there .... but a bit older and they take their kids now - or their kids go along anyway!

I didnt say people have deserted us..So get off your high horse.

I go Nearly every week and havent missed many games over the past 4/5 years..I have noticed a new set of fans..People ive not ever seen before,They look like a bunch of pikies and weird people...Not people who breath the fresh sea air!

I do hope You enjoy your little football outing with the kids...But it dont take away the fact..The albion faithfull is cahnging from what it was and im not sure death really is the answer!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Hey Northstander ... have you got a lift tomorrow?
I will be passing Leeds at about 11.30 to 12 ish

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
If You people go to most away games then please feel free to join in..But if you dont..Then dont bother.

Its easy to join in with what everyone says..But i personally have noticed a change.

End Of!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
Hey Northstander ... have you got a lift tomorrow?
I will be passing Leeds at about 11.30 to 12 ish

Yes with Yorkie, for the last time by the looks of things. I'm getting introduced to some of you on Sat allegedly!!

Thanks for the offer and may see you SAT.

BRING IT ON!!!!!

:clap2: :flameboun :clap2:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
byf said:
If You people go to most away games then please feel free to join in..But if you dont..Then dont bother.

Its easy to join in with what everyone says..But i personally have noticed a change.

End Of!

maybe the last time we played Sheff Weds you started following the Wrong stripes thus have been going to Weds games instead of ours and noticing a change....tomorrows match should put you back on the right track :D

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I'm trying to work out the point of this thread so I will come out of it and move to another!!!!

:nono:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have been watching the Albion away from home for over 20 years and have noticed no huge change this season. Numbers have been down for a variety of reasons, but the hard core are still there

Briiiiiiiiighhhhhhtttttttt Eyyyyyyesssss

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The Northstander said:
Yes with Yorkie, for the last time by the looks of things. I'm getting introduced to some of you on Sat allegedly!!

Thanks for the offer and may see you SAT.

BRING IT ON!!!!!

:clap2: :flameboun :clap2:

Take care cos if Yorkie brings her "friend" from Uddersfield he may likely shout "West Yorkshire" while the rest of us are chanting East Sussex and West Sussex ....

that would go down a treat in the People's Republic of South Yorkshire!!!!!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
CrabtreeBHA said:
maybe the last time we played Sheff Weds you started following the Wrong stripes thus have been going to Weds games instead of ours and noticing a change....tomorrows match should put you back on the right track :D

He'll get fecking confused .... we're playing in yellow!!!!!
He might think he's watching Brighton v Norwich!!!!!!!!!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
On the Left Wing said:
He'll get fecking confused .... we're playing in yellow!!!!!
He might think he's watching Brighton v Norwich!!!!!!!!!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Ha Bloody Ha

Yeah and you will be confused why were not in black and white and shearer's not playing!

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here