Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are the PC brigade?

Dandyman

In London village.
Simster said:
Eight paragraphs of spelling mistake riddled drivel and utter noise, complete with hilarious play on the word "Dandyman" (and possibly also "Simster") coming right up in the next hour or so.

;)

:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dandyman said:

I would be interested to know if Looney considers the action of those Tories complaining about the poster of Howard and his sidekick as flying pigs as being "anti-semitic" is also "PC gone mad".

Probably, its morphed into a culture of recrimination where everyone reacts to any perceived slight and a lot of people are shit scared of speaking in case they a vilified for offending some group in in some previosly benign way Proof that it needs stamping out. Its those who bandy accusations about that need public ridicule and a slap down.

Why if I wish to comment on immigration do I have to state I'm not a racist, have the requisit number of non-white friends as some sort of proof and approach the topic in an apologetic manner?

I dont and wont, and anyone who suggests otherwise will get intellectually slapped down. End off.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
Eight paragraphs of spelling mistake riddled drivel and utter noise, complete with hilarious play on the word "Dandyman" (and possibly also "Simster") coming right up in the next hour or so.

;)

Pipe down ya bug eyed runt or I'll rip the thermos flask out of your hand and f***ing stove your skull in with it ya dufflecoated clown.

If the leftwing veiw is that theirs is the only non racist veiw then they surely need professional help.

spacecraft.gif

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
looney said:
Probably, its morphed into a culture of recrimination where everyone reacts to any perceived slight and a lot of people are shit scared of speaking in case they a vilified for offending some group in in some previosly benign way Proof that it needs stamping out. Its those who bandy accusations about that need public ridicule and a slap down.

Why if I wish to comment on immigration do I have to state I'm not a racist, have the requisit number of non-white friends as some sort of proof and approach the topic in an apologetic manner?

I dont and wont, and anyone who suggests otherwise will get intellectually slapped down. End off.

In a slightly bizarre way there is an element of this that I actually agree with. I think ideas should be in competition, that vigorous debate is a healthy thing and that causing offence is a lesser sin that suppression of genuine opinion.

That said opinions that are capable of being supported by actual facts rather than merely being assertions supported by little more than biogtry and dogma might command rather more respect.

Toodle pip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here