Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are the most tedious posters on NSC?

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Apart from me of course!

I nominate Watford O and FG

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
The moaners, the racists and the homophobes for me...

You know who you are

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think the only 'tedious' posters are the ones who bang on about the same thing; post after post, thread after thread. FG and his 'Withdean for All' springs to mind.

Now about the right words to GOSBTS. It's "Going up AND WE'LL win the Cup", not "TO win the Cup". Please sing it properly in future, heritage, tradition, blah blah blah.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Lush said:
I'm getting a bit bored with the Ernest vs Beach Hut feud on threads that are actually quite interesting...
I did give them their own thread but they only used it for one day! I do think they can be quite funny though.

FG does it for me but he was always second to dwayne before he dwayne got banned (for good hopefully)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
must admit I've been writing alot of shite lately, whilst contributing to some Falmer threads though so it aint all bad. Just that my job sucks and I cant be arsed to do ANY work whatsoever so I just post on here all day. Need a new exciting job that does'nt invlove sitting at a desk behind a PC, I need to be mobile!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lush said:
I'm getting a bit bored with the Ernest vs Beach Hut feud on threads that are actually quite interesting...

I agree, it's not funny anymore. A recurring theme on NSC hasn't outstayed its welcome as much as this since Superphil "hilariously" used the word "fune" in every post for two years.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't have a problem with Watford O he does some good posts and is balance with his slagging off / praise of the Albion. Then again I thought Dwayne was ok and did some interesting posts.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
F.G cracks me up and what cracks me up even more is the amount of people that go along with it.:lolol:

Earnest is very funny although he's gone a bit soft of late boooooo:lolol:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
All in the name of fune....

...................................memories............................

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Safeway said:
All the people that come here at about 3am professing how drunk they are (although they've obviously managed to turn on a computer etc), then proceed to talk to EACH OTHER about the night they've just enjoyed OUT TOGETHER.

MSN anyone? :jester:
:clap2:

...and those who just reply with a single clap, smile or bump (ooops)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here