Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who ANNOYS you most in an England shirt?

Who ANNOYS you most in an England shirt?

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My fickle answer is Gerrard, because of Lampard's performance vs Croatia.

Statistically, Gerrard gives the ball away FAR too much, and the first big influence Cappello has had on the England team is getting them to retain possession far more effectively.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It is ridiculous that Heskey is still being called a donkey.

I'm assuming it's the same fans that are anti-Murray, and don't understand how much goes into being an all-round striker.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Both of them...

... I would prefer someone with a bit of passion every time.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Gerrard's high pitched whinge about how HE knows best and the manager should pander to him and his indiscipline at all times, combined with Lampard's excellent performance against Croatia, has pushed Gerrard WAY out in front, to the point where not only would I not be fussed if he 'did a Carragher', I'd probably be happy. :wave:

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
What people dont seem to realise is that both Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard are probably playing with better players around them at club level than when with England. Also Steven Gerrard often plays as an attacking midfielder for Liverpool, with England he's often dumped on the left wing :nono:

If you dont play him in the position he plays for his club then dont expect the performance he makes at club level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here