Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who ANNOYS you most in an England shirt?

Who ANNOYS you most in an England shirt?

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Out of these two players that perform well for their clubs but turn into utter shite when playing for England.

I'd have added Rooney too but he actually did something for the first time in ages last match.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm going to go with Gerrard.

Lampard's too easy a target, and was on the receiving end of it for ages, without anybody ever looking at Gerrard's form.

The gap between Gerrard's Liverpool performances and his England ones is just way too great for him to possibly justify with any reason other than he just isn't that bothered when he's wearing white.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Gerrard. Lost count of the number of times he's put in a match winning performance for Liverpool just days after being shit (and that's proper shit) for England.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I would say Ashley Cole.... he used to be good at the Arse but seems to have dumped any presumption to be a defender and spends too much time the wrong side of the half way line. ... dump him

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if shits bad, Lampard wont dig deep and is one of the first players to take his foot off the pedal. Gerrard does dig deeper and makes more effort, even if that frustratingly means he runs round like a headless chicken.

all things considered, Lampard is worse.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Heskey f***ing DONKEY, why is he in the england squad, might as well play Windyass he would score goals at least

what annoys me most is people who dont notice that when Heskey plays, those around him have a blinder. he might not score so many as you think necessary but he creates space and occupies the defence and closes them down for 90 minutes. not a donkey, a WORKHORSE.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its no coincidence that Heskey has been up front in both of England's two best performances of the last TEN years - Munich and Zagreb.

Downing on the other hand is wank.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Gary Neville or Owen Hargreaves

Hargreaves i dont agree, since his perforamce agianst portugal he is a great addition to the team

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Wayne Rooney.

Annoys me that whenever he loses the ball he feels the need to charge down the ball every single time. He is always making fouls on the edge of the area when he should never be back there in the first place as he cannot tackle.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
what annoys me most is people who dont notice that when Heskey plays, those around him have a blinder. he might not score so many as you think necessary but he creates space and occupies the defence and closes them down for 90 minutes. not a donkey, a WORKHORSE.

:thumbsup:

Heskey :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here