Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
7/10 for me, after factoring in the fact that anyone is going to look hot when sat next to Adrian Chiles

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
7/10 for me, after factoring in the fact that anyone is going to look hot when sat next to Adrian Chiles
The whole Adrian Chiles thing makes me chuckle. If ever there was a case of someone with ideas above his station, it's him. I can't believe he thought she'd ever look at him in that way, especially once THIN Frank came knocking. And secondly, Chiles getting stroppy after the idea of him being elbowed out of the Friday slot by Chris Evans. Didn't he threaten to quit entirely if Evans was given the Friday gig?

Well just do one then, you fat brummy. :lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Not all that, bet she looks a minger without the war paint on.

I gave her a 10
lets see if you are saying that when you get to be over 60

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I gave her a 10
lets see if you are saying that when you get to be over 60

I'm with you Glasfryn...as a more mature man myself!
Helter must be bonkers;of course she's pretty,but not my favourite girl on telly though....Jennifer Aniston for me:love:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
She's about 8 for me. 10 being Cheryl Cole & Holly Willoughboobies, 0 being Susan Boyle.:wave:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The whole Adrian Chiles thing makes me chuckle. If ever there was a case of someone with ideas above his station, it's him. I can't believe he thought she'd ever look at him in that way, especially once THIN Frank came knocking. And secondly, Chiles getting stroppy after the idea of him being elbowed out of the Friday slot by Chris Evans. Didn't he threaten to quit entirely if Evans was given the Friday gig?

Well just do one then, you fat brummy. :lolol:

I take a different view Simster. It always heartens me when I see an absolute babe on the arm of an average Joe. It give us mere mortal's hope :thumbsup:

The fact she is more interested in a good looking, younger, wealthy footballer is so so shallow :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Here we go AGAIN.

I would love to be you guys with your supermodel WAGS.

Makes me JEALOUS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here